Pokémon Vortex
Spooky6770

Unanswered I can't play the game ;-;

Question

You have either gone back in your browser, gone back to a previous battle in your history, or clicked the submit button multiple times. To continue to your point in your current battle, please press Continue.

I have been trying to play the game again but this just keeps happening in when I get into a battle. If I try to attack, this will happen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Spooky6770 said:

You have either gone back in your browser, gone back to a previous battle in your history, or clicked the submit button multiple times. To continue to your point in your current battle, please press Continue.

I have been trying to play the game again but this just keeps happening in when I get into a battle. If I try to attack, this will happen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It might be happening because you could have opened your account for a long period of time and left it. Your session should have been expired. Just close all the tabs and again login and don't play from multiple tabs cause sometimes it hangs the game. Hope this helps you. 

Edited by badman99

21 hours ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

Did you press continue to fully end the battle?

Yes. I lose the battle and my money. 

I was actually able to play for like a day but it stopped working just a minute ago.

Just another update. I can fight against gyms but it always happens when I am trying to capture pokemon.

5 hours ago, Spooky6770 said:

I was actually able to play for like a day but it stopped working just a minute ago.

Just another update. I can fight against gyms but it always happens when I am trying to capture pokemon.

You never lose money when you lose a battle.

Did you really lose money, or did you just assume you lost money?

On 10/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, Spooky6770 said:

Try resizing your browser. It can help you.