Pokémon Vortex
rotoms5

Arceus-god of Pokemon

As far as we all know, arceus is God of the Pokemon, so I advise u to put atleast one of the form of arceus to be rarest. More rarest than any Pokemon in this game. Hope admins do it. As there are many other forms not been released one can have the rarity . People can discuss their opinion on this topic and post it below. Thank you

Edited by rotoms5
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, rotoms5 said:

As far as we all know, arceus is God of the Pokemon, so I advise u to put atleast one of the form of arceus to be rarest. More rarest than any Pokemon in this game. Hope admins do it. As there are many other forms not been released one can have the rarity . People can discuss their opinion on this topic and post it below. Thank you

I believe there's already one since most other forms will be an event in the future, as of now, there is Arceus (Unknown)and it's different variants.

8 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

I believe there's already one since most other forms will be an event in the future, as of now, there is Arceus (Unknown)and it's different variants.

Yeah I agree with u. But when u check arceus unknown with furfrou star, u can find it's more rare (the number is very less). Arceus unknown is heavy priced. But even in Pokedex, it shows furfrou star is more rare than arceus unknown. This can be balanced if furfrou star will be released in next month. There are almost 18 normal arceus unknown in game I think. And furfrou are very less (jus 5). Thanks shadowconspiracy for reacting on this topic.

Edited by rotoms5

4 hours ago, rotoms5 said:

Yeah I agree with u. But when u check arceus unknown with furfrou star, u can find it's more rare (the number is very less). Arceus unknown is heavy priced. But even in Pokedex, it shows furfrou star is more rare than arceus unknown. This can be balanced if furfrou star will be released in next month. There are almost 18 normal arceus unknown in game I think. And furfrou are very less (jus 5). Thanks shadowconspiracy for reacting on this topic.

There's a difference in how to get the two pokemon, the rarity doesn't really matter. You can only score an Arceus (Unknown) if you've helped developed sprites for the game, or basically help with the game development or win them in the lottery, those are the only ways to get them as far as I know, wherein, Furfrou (Star) is the rarest Furfrou form because Patrick may have perhaps decided it to be the rarest as it is the most bad-ass looking Furfrou form as everyone sees it to be and the only way to get it is exclusively through the auctions, which really depends on a good timing.

3 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

There's a difference in how to get the two pokemon, the rarity doesn't really matter. You can only score an Arceus (Unknown) if you've helped developed sprites for the game, or basically help with the game development or win them in the lottery, those are the only ways to get them as far as I know, wherein, Furfrou (Star) is the rarest Furfrou form because Patrick may have perhaps decided it to be the rarest as it is the most bad-ass looking Furfrou form as everyone sees it to be and the only way to get it is exclusively through the auctions, which really depends on a good timing.

Can't this happen like updating the Pokedex and we can see arceus unknown to be more rare. And I don't really understand how was that classified. Few events are in first pages of Pokedex like arceus ice and others. But in between there are many pokes which doesn't seem to be rare. They are difficult to obtain (unique volcanion,etc) can't they be in most rare list. May not be in last page but could be in 3rd or 4th page.

Edited by rotoms5

On 11/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, rotoms5 said:

Yo bro. Don't you know about the Pokemon-vortex events? And Arceus (Unknown) isn't Arceus (green). It is obtained in the events and is rarer than any normal arceus. After all, it is a hier of an arceus family.

3 hours ago, Tritre said:

Yo bro. Don't you know about the Pokemon-vortex events? And Arceus (Unknown) isn't Arceus (green). It is obtained in the events and is rarer than any normal arceus. After all, it is a hier of an arceus family.

It is considered as an event. It is the event of lottery how a user wins, same like how furfrou forms are in auctions. I didn't mention any colour of arceus unknown. Presently based on the available number, furfrou star is rarest as already discussed above by shadowconspiracy. That's what I was talking about. And Normal arceus unknown are 18 presently