Pokémon Vortex
Lyritome

Unanswered Account Recovery

Question

So I recently got in contact with a friend who I used to play pokemon-vortex with and he reminded me of the game and we wanted to start playing again. I remembered my username and I believe I know the email associated with the account but I was unable to login because I forgot my password. This is understandable seeing as though the account was made probably around 5 years ago. The problem is the email I believe is on it I don't have access to anymore and I can't recover my account. Please help

4 answers to this question

Hope you had given your real email while registering.

You say 5 yrs ago so Pokemon Vortex V3 was very very new 5 yrs ago.

I guess you had made an account in V2. If that is the case I am sorry to tell you that you will have to restart the game from the scratch. 

Edited by omg414

If you don't have access to the email then obviously you can't recover your account, sorry, i know it sucks.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you remember and recover your account. BTW you can always follow me at any time! First gets free shiny!

Now if you still remember the email, for gmail you can click on "forgot password" and verify identity by phone. You'll then get a link to change it. After recovering your legit email, go back to vortex and click on forgot password and reset it.