Pokémon Vortex
Lyritome

Account Recovery

Question

So I recently got in contact with a friend who I used to play pokemon-vortex with and he reminded me of the game and we wanted to start playing again. I remembered my username and I believe I know the email associated with the account but I was unable to login because I forgot my password. This is understandable seeing as though the account was made probably around 5 years ago. The problem is the email I believe is on it I don't have access to anymore and I can't recover my account. Please help

5 answers to this question

Hope you had given your real email while registering.

You say 5 yrs ago so Pokemon Vortex V3 was very very new 5 yrs ago.

I guess you had made an account in V2. If that is the case I am sorry to tell you that you will have to restart the game from the scratch. 

Edited by omg414

On 11/30/2019 at 10:08 AM, Lyritome said:

So I recently got in contact with a friend who I used to play pokemon-vortex with and he reminded me of the game and we wanted to start playing again. I remembered my username and I believe I know the email associated with the account but I was unable to login because I forgot my password. This is understandable seeing as though the account was made probably around 5 years ago. The problem is the email I believe is on it I don't have access to anymore and I can't recover my account. Please help

Please try clicking the forgot password button. If not, please also check all the e-mail accounts you possess. If still not, you account must have been removed during v3 to v4 transitional time as many of the users faced the same problem.