Pokémon Vortex
kamalteja

Account Hachers

8 hours ago, kamalteja said:

My account has been hacked by darkdaru and he stolen my highest 4 pokemons. i just changed the password but the guy is still viewing my profile.

Did you tell him your password prior to this? I don't see how he can login if you already changed your password...unless he hacked your email. As a safety precaution, change your email password too.

Edited by iwamineshuu

14 hours ago, iwamineshuu said:

Did you tell him your password prior to this? I don't see how he can login if you already changed your password...unless he hacked your email. As a safety precaution, change your email password too.

No i didn't know him before this happened. i played till 3.30 PM IST and when i tried to login again at 7.40 PM IST it showed as wrong password or username.

Using the reset link i changed the password and by the time i logged into my account i found the notifications like darkdaru has accepted your trade. 50% of my pokemons has been stolen by him.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, kamalteja said:

No i didn't know him before this happened. i played till 3.30 PM IST and when i tried to login again at 7.40 PM IST it showed as wrong password or username.

Using the reset link i changed the password and by the time i logged into my account i found the notifications like darkdaru has accepted your trade. 50% of my pokemons has been stolen by him.

Like I said...he might know your email details which is why he can login to your vortex account. Change your email password too.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, kamalteja said:

Why don't you post some screenshots of this?

The admins can then ban him if they obtain evidence of hacking from his side.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, waybig said:

Why don't you post some screenshots of this?

The admins can then ban him if they obtain evidence of hacking from his side.

the thing is i can't able to insert the images through URL, can you please suggest me how to do that.