Pokémon Vortex
CraazyGirl

Experience Training (Closed permanently)

1 hour ago, rotoms5 said:

Hey, jus tag me when it is opened again , u should train 3m exp for me on my shadow furfrou pharoah. I offer 1m pd for 1m exp. So totally 3m pd. Hope u get me

I only do up to 1mil exp on Unique regulars, and also my prices are 800k pd for 1mil exp but if you want to pay more I guess I don't have a problem with that, but unless I change it after I reopen, I can only do 1mil for you

9 minutes ago, CraazyGirl said:

I only do up to 1mil exp on Unique regulars, and also my prices are 800k pd for 1mil exp but if you want to pay more I guess I don't have a problem with that, but unless I change it after I reopen, I can only do 1mil for you

Or else u should train my shiny giratina having 1m exp already to 4m exp. I offer same price as I told. (1m exp 1m pd). Msg me in game ign: rotoms5

17 hours ago, CraazyGirl said:

I have messaged @Alpha37 about their 2 orders 24 hours ago, if they do not respond within the next 24 hours, I'll be skipping over theirs and moving on so as not to hold up the queue. If they respond afterwards, I can add them back to the queue again but they will be at the end. 

OK they responded so they won't be getting skipped :D

On 12/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, CraazyGirl said:

CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL I CAN DO A FEW OF THEM

Maximum exp I'll train

5mil

This only applies to people who have asked for an order after January 1st, as I only just changed this, if you have an order over 5mil that I have already accepted, I will still do the 10mil, but 5mil is the maximum you can offer beginning now. 

Prices

Reveal hidden contents

800k pd for 1m exp

10 levels-4,000 pd (up to 100)

1 heart-180,000 pd

2 heart-360,000 pd

3 heart-530,000 pd

4 heart-600,000 pd

Pokemon Prices:

Reveal hidden contents

This is all negotiable, but I will usually go by the rough average that the pokemon is worth in the auctions. If you don't want to negotiate in this thread then we can do it through messaging if you would prefer. Pokemon I don't have will fetch more exp

All pokemon I dont have:

https://paste.ee/p/ZkrG8

Warning, I take a maximum of 1 Pokemon at a time so you may have to wait. I'll post on this thread when I'm open to a new pokemon.

My IGN is CraazyGirl, same as forum.

Current Job:

Shiny Rayquaza (Mega) : 10 mil exp : 8m pd : Alpha37

Job Queue:

Reveal hidden contents

Shiny Raikou: 10 mil exp : 8 mil pd : SalihAniki

Shiny Moltres: 10 mil exp : 8 mil pd : IMMORTAL_

Dark Yveltal: 10 mil exp : 8 mil pd : Satanist

Metallic Cresselia: 10 mil exp : 8 mil pd : Satanist

Dark Groudon: 10 mil exp : 8 mil pd : MackyMaguire

Arceus (Grass): 5 mil exp : 4 mil pd : IMMORTAL_

Completed Jobs:

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic Uxie : 2 mil exp : 1.6 mil pd : agha23

Dark Sableye (Mega) : 1 mil exp : 800k pd : Alpha37

Disclaimers/Notes on how I run things, if you wanted to know

Reveal hidden contents

I hold all rights to cancel the training with or without an explanation, I will return the pokemon to you and you may pay half price for what I managed to get done before cancelling, for example if I cancel and only get 1 mil done, you pay 400k instead of 800k. 

How I do it. 

When I get to your order, I will privately message you here on the forums, if you do not reply within 24 hours, I will post on here tagging you to let people know that I will be skipping you if you don't respond within the next 24 hours, so you get a full 48 hours. If I skip you, you will stay on my database (yes I have one) so I will not forget your order, however if you message me later on, I will add you to the end of the queue, whether my shop is open or closed, you will be readded as you got a spot in the first place. 

Once it is your turn and you have responded, I will have probably already put a pokemon up for trade (I will have told you which one in case I have multiple up at the time), you offer the pokemon you want me to trade with that one (I do keep a note of the pokemon I switch out in order to get yours so don't bother trying to keep mine and give me a different one later, if you use it and level it up in the mean time, I don't care that much, but do not evolve them! I would like my pokemon returned to me as the same pokemon it was when it left me).

After that trade has been done, I will get to work, on some days I can do 1 million in a couple hours, but on other more busy days (I do have a life), it may take a day to hit 1 million, so please be patient.

Once I am done, I will message both you and the next person. I will message you with a code to a pokeball auction costing the exact price you owe me along with your pokemon now being up for trade, I will only accept your trade back if you have bidded on my auction for the exact price you owe me or higher (you shouldn't be outbidded, no insane person would randomly bid on a pokeball for like 4 million pd, and if they do, I'll just set up another auction for you) and if the offer you made is my pokemon that I traded for yours first. And voila, that's how I do it. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me div widgetdiv widgetdiv widgetdiv widget

I also want exp on my pokemon 

10m exp in my pokemon i am offering pds

Since recent events, my school has been closed, and in light of me suddenly gaining a lot more free time, I will be continuing the shop soon, and maybe once I've gotten it down to 3 or so requests, I will do a grand reopening, I also have new prices but these will only affect brand new orders, ones that have already been placed will not be affected, the same as the new(ish) 5m maximum. 

2 hours ago, CraazyGirl said:

Since recent events, my school has been closed, and in light of me suddenly gaining a lot more free time, I will be continuing the shop soon, and maybe once I've gotten it down to 3 or so requests, I will do a grand reopening, I also have new prices but these will only affect brand new orders, ones that have already been placed will not be affected, the same as the new(ish) 5m maximum. 

Hi 
i would like to get my poke trained to 5M Exp! 
please open soon :)