Pokémon Vortex
BlackIronMan5

Bitcoin Earning

Question

Hey family,

I play another online game and what they are doing to implement more participation is allowing players to earn bitcoin for every match they win. Of course there is date when member will have the option to cash out their earnings. My question is will that ever be implemented into our platform? I guess this is a question for the staff, but any member feel free to chime in.

4 answers to this question

On 12/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, BlackIronMan5 said:

Hey family,

I play another online game and what they are doing to implement more participation is allowing players to earn bitcoin for every match they win. Of course there is date when member will have the option to cash out their earnings. My question is will that ever be implemented into our platform? I guess this is a question for the staff, but any member feel free to chime in.

That's totally the owner's choice. I think it is a pretty good idea. But then, the battles will have to be made more harder and that can't be possible without a tough competition in online match. I think you should raise this as a feedback but again, as i have already said, it's the admin's choice.

Edited by Tritre

On 1/20/2020 at 2:07 AM, Tritre said:

That's totally the owner's choice. I think it is a pretty good idea. But then, the battles will have to be made more harder and that can't be possible without a tough competition in online match. I think you should raise this as a feedback but again, as i have already said, it's the admin's choice.

Understandable thanks for responding.