Pokémon Vortex
elainew13

Account password forgotten & email doesn't exist

Question

My younger brother forgot the password to his Vortex account (1uciifer) and the email he thinks he used for it no longer exists. I checked all my email accounts for the password reset email but nothing showed up (I also checked the junk folder). I was wondering if there's any way at all for him to reset his password?? Or is the account lost forever? Thank you! 

2 answers to this question

• Developer
2 hours ago, elainew13 said:

My younger brother forgot the password to his Vortex account (1uciifer) and the email he thinks he used for it no longer exists. I checked all my email accounts for the password reset email but nothing showed up (I also checked the junk folder). I was wondering if there's any way at all for him to reset his password?? Or is the account lost forever? Thank you! 

This is the email address associated with that account:

e****e.w*3@i*****.com

If this email address is not accessible any more then the only other way to prove ownership of the account is if you had previously linked it to a Discord account in which case I can help you if you come and speak with me there about it.

If the email is not accessible and the account is not linked to a Discord user then unfortunately the account is gone forever as there's no real way to prove ownership.

• Love-dis 1