Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Uniques Vivillon Trade Thread

Recommended Posts

2jb4qdd.jpg


As some of you know and all of you are now finding out reading this, Vivillon forms in v3 of Pokémon Vortex are based on that of your account so while one of you may be able to evolve your Spewpa into Vivillon (Monsoon), another person can evolve theirs into Vivillon (Ocean).

So if you're a person who likes to complete the Pokedex or complete a set of a specific Pokémon - This topic is for you. Come here and post what Vivillon pattern / form you have been assigned to your v3 account and trade with everyone else who has the others.

 

Here are all the different patterns of Vivillon in v3
Vivillon (Archipelago).gifVivillon (Continental).gifVivillon (Elegant).gifVivillon (Fancy).gifVivillon (Garden).gif

Vivillon (High Plains).gifVivillon (Icy Snow).gifVivillon (Jungle).gifVivillon (Marine).gifVivillon (Meadow).gif

Vivillon (Modern).gifVivillon (Monsoon).gifVivillon (Ocean).gifVivillon (Pokeball).gifVivillon (Polar).gif
Vivillon (River).gifVivillon (Sandstorm).gifVivillon (Savanna).gifVivillon (Sun).gifVivillon (Tundra).gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trading:

Vivillon (Archipelago)Dark Vivillon (Archipelago)Metallic Vivillon (Archipelago)Mystic Vivillon (Archipelago)Shadow Vivillon (Archipelago)Shiny Vivillon (Archipelago)

Vivillon (Continental)Dark Vivillon (Continental)Metallic Vivillon (Continental)Mystic Vivillon (Continental)Shadow Vivillon (Continental)Shiny Vivillon (Continental)

 

Looking for :

Other Vivillon / Spewpa / Scatterbug. 

Normal for Normal, Unique for Unique. 

1 to 1 trade only. 

 

IGN= 1sas1 

Edited by sas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ING is: Z-illusion

and my Vivillon pattern (type) is Vivillon (Modern), those interested in getting my set, do the method of evolution for free, however as you already have Scatterbug/Spewpa level 10. When you are finished evolve all will offer them in a random Pokémon in your trading account(You also can tell me what you want me to make the offer).

If your Scatterbug/Spewpa is below the level 10 (Example lvl 9,8,7), I will not perform the evolution free, for I will have to train them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My IGN is StarPonyta20, and my Vivillon type is Garden. If anyone is interested, message me! Also, all I want is Vivillon for Vivillon, OR unique SOMETHING for my Vivillon. I am also willing to evolve your unique Spewpas into Vivillon (Garden) for... nothing! Just PM me in-game if you want to trade. Also...

4 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

My ING is: Z-illusion

and my Vivillon pattern (type) is Vivillon (Modern), those interested in getting my set, do the method of evolution for free, however as you already have Scatterbug/Spewpa level 10. When you are finished evolve all will offer them in a random Pokémon in your trading account(You also can tell me what you want me to make the offer).

If your Scatterbug/Spewpa is below the level 10 (Example lvl 9,8,7), I will not perform the evolution free, for I will have to train them.

I am greatly interested, marllonflaxDxD. PM my IGN when the game gets back up, and I will get you Vivillon (Garden), if you want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, StarPonyta20 said:

My IGN is StarPonyta20, and my Vivillon type is Garden. If anyone is interested, message me! Also, all I want is Vivillon for Vivillon, OR unique SOMETHING for my Vivillon. I am also willing to evolve your unique Spewpas into Vivillon (Garden) for... nothing! Just PM me in-game if you want to trade. Also...

I am greatly interested, marllonflaxDxD. PM my IGN when the game gets back up, and I will get you Vivillon (Garden), if you want it.

Okay, but remember that all your Scatterbug/Spewpa must be level 10 or above. I also am interested by your standard vivillon, which would like to evolve my (complete set) 6 Scatterbug/Spewpa level 10 in set of Vivillon (Garden)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marllonflaxDxD said:

Okay, but remember that all your Scatterbug/Spewpa must be level 10 or above. I also am interested by your standard vivillon, which would like to evolve my (complete set) 6 Scatterbug/Spewpa level 10 in set of Vivillon (Garden)?

Sure. Just PM me when the game is up, and we can work it all out then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

My ING is: Z-illusion

and my Vivillon pattern (type) is Vivillon (Modern), those interested in getting my set, do the method of evolution for free, however as you already have Scatterbug/Spewpa level 10. When you are finished evolve all will offer them in a random Pokémon in your trading account(You also can tell me what you want me to make the offer).

If your Scatterbug/Spewpa is below the level 10 (Example lvl 9,8,7), I will not perform the evolution free, for I will have to train them.

You'll have to train it for about 3 mins. How awful :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pheonix Lancing said:

You'll have to train it for about 3 mins. How awful :P

I would not extort the person LOL :;):
During the early return of the vortex, I will try as much as possible to focus on capturing Pokemon in ghost / psychic map to increase my exp (Yes, with level 5 Pokemon) and the double happiness.

When finished all these benefits (double exp / Double happiness and Re-event Christmas) planned for the end of the maintenance, I will do for free without having to be at level 10.  (^_^)v :^_^:

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful to keep it on topic, as per Global Rule 3 (Spamming). If it's not about you trading a/multuple Vivillion, it doesn't need to be posted, please, even if there isn't much else to do while we wait 

My Vivillion type is Jungle, and I will accept any other types

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Vivillon type is Vivillon (Elegant)(Elegant)

I can evolve to Vivillon (Pokeball)&Vivillon (Fancy) if you need.

I'm gonna try to get more of them on my trades.

I will accept any type that i don't have.

IGN: Starkban

Already have: Elegant, Jungle, River, Continental, Savanna, Archipelago, Ocean, Sandstorm, Icy Snow, Monsoon, Sun, High Lands, Tundra, Pokeball, Fancy.

Edited by Starkban
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 4:41 AM, Starkban said:

My Vivillon type is Vivillon (Elegant)(Elegant)

I'm gonna try to get more of them on my trades.

I will accept any type that i don't have.

IGN: Starkban

Already have: Elegant, Jungle, River, Continental, Savanna, Archipelago.

 

Edited by greatbunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need Tundra, Sandstorm, Ocean, High Plain, only do full set exchange,

I can provide full set for other type for exchange.

Edited by greatbunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×