Pokémon Vortex
Yui-

24/7 POKEMON TRADES (Updated Daily)

10 hours ago, PokemonLeader007 said:

Your 20 Lvl 100 for how much PD?

Hi! sorry i've already edited my post, i'm not accepting pokedollars now, if ever you still need 20x lv100 pkmns just message me your offer here or in-game.

17 hours ago, PokemonLeader007 said:

Will be able to offer only Unique non leggies! You can set a price reasonable enough! 

I only accept Unique Leggies/Rare that i don't have for my 20x Lv100 pkmns, Please add me in-game so you can check my list.

8 hours ago, priyamtron said:

Hiiiiiii !!!! I’m trading my shadow umbreon !!! Feel free to offer and if you want ANYTHING else form my inv just message me :D my username is is the same as here :3

Hi! okay, i've already added you in-game. I'd love to trade with your Shadow Umbreon but please choose on my pokemon listed here whichever you wanna trade. I update it everyday, Thanks!

17 hours ago, Yui- said:

Hi! okay, i've already added you in-game. I'd love to trade with your Shadow Umbreon but please choose on my pokemon listed here whichever you wanna trade. I update it everyday, Thanks!

Thanks for replying !!! just looked at all your Pokemon's . I had a question tho ... how many unique legends are you willing to trade for it ??added u btw

Edited by priyamtron

On 2/22/2020 at 3:01 AM, kevy99 said:

what do you want for your mew

Hi! if you want to trade with my Dark Mew, you also need to offer a unique legendary/unique rare for it. Message me in-game whichever you can offer.

Edited by Yui-

7 hours ago, missdoo03 said:

Hello! I would like to trade my Shiny Darkrai for your Shiny Dialga please!

Hi! sorry i already have a Shiny Drakrai, but if ever you have a Dark/Metallic/Mystic Darkrai, i'll trade it with you.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, Gantavya said:

yui please reply

Hi! already message you in-game but you still don't reply there. Do you still want my Shaodw Hitmontop? you really have good pokemon on your list but i don't think my shadow hitmontop would be enough to offer on those. I'm hoping you can trade your porygon with it, if its okay. thanks!

Just now, Yui- said:

Hi! already message you in-game but you still don't reply there. Do you still want my Shaodw Hitmontop? you really have good pokemon on your list but i don't think my shadow hitmontop would be enough to offer on those. I'm hoping you can trade your porygon with it, if its okay. thanks!

ok deal