Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Yui-

Universal 24/7 POKEMON TRADES (Updated Daily)

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, PokemonLeader007 said:

Your 20 Lvl 100 for how much PD?

Hi! sorry i've already edited my post, i'm not accepting pokedollars now, if ever you still need 20x lv100 pkmns just message me your offer here or in-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yui- said:

Hi! sorry i've already edited my post, i'm not accepting pokedollars now, if ever you still need 20x lv100 pkmns just message me your offer here or in-game.

Will be able to offer only Unique non leggies! You can set a price reasonable enough! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PokemonLeader007 said:

Will be able to offer only Unique non leggies! You can set a price reasonable enough! 

I only accept Unique Leggies/Rare that i don't have for my 20x Lv100 pkmns, Please add me in-game so you can check my list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiiiiiii !!!! I’m trading my shadow umbreon !!! Feel free to offer and if you want ANYTHING else form my inv just message me :D my username is is the same as here :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, priyamtron said:

Hiiiiiii !!!! I’m trading my shadow umbreon !!! Feel free to offer and if you want ANYTHING else form my inv just message me :D my username is is the same as here :3

Hi! okay, i've already added you in-game. I'd love to trade with your Shadow Umbreon but please choose on my pokemon listed here whichever you wanna trade. I update it everyday, Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Yui- said:

Hi! okay, i've already added you in-game. I'd love to trade with your Shadow Umbreon but please choose on my pokemon listed here whichever you wanna trade. I update it everyday, Thanks!

Thanks for replying !!! just looked at all your Pokemon's . I had a question tho ... how many unique legends are you willing to trade for it ??added u btw

Edited by priyamtron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2020 at 3:01 AM, kevy99 said:

what do you want for your mew

 

Hi! if you want to trade with my Dark Mew, you also need to offer a unique legendary/unique rare for it. Message me in-game whichever you can offer.

Edited by Yui-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want your shadow hitmontop.

Check my account and message me what pokemon you will take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 7:49 PM, Yui- said:

Hi! if you want to trade with my Dark Mew, you also need to offer a unique legendary/unique rare for it. Message me in-game whichever you can offer.

ok how about a tornadus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MJAY said:

Hi guys I’m new here 

 

hi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I would like to trade my Shiny Darkrai for your Shiny Dialga please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheMonster95 said:

 

You can give it to meRayquaza (Mega)??

Sure, all pokemon i posted here are for trade. What do you offer for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, missdoo03 said:

Hello! I would like to trade my Shiny Darkrai for your Shiny Dialga please!

Hi! sorry i already have a Shiny Drakrai, but if ever you have a Dark/Metallic/Mystic Darkrai, i'll trade it with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Gantavya said:

I want your shadow hitmontop.

Check my account and message me what pokemon you will take.

yui please reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, Gantavya said:

yui please reply

Hi! already message you in-game but you still don't reply there. Do you still want my Shaodw Hitmontop? you really have good pokemon on your list but i don't think my shadow hitmontop would be enough to offer on those. I'm hoping you can trade your porygon with it, if its okay. thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yui- said:

Hi! already message you in-game but you still don't reply there. Do you still want my Shaodw Hitmontop? you really have good pokemon on your list but i don't think my shadow hitmontop would be enough to offer on those. I'm hoping you can trade your porygon with it, if its okay. thanks!

ok deal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

What Pokemon do you want for that Rayquaza??

I'm interested in that Pokemon

Thanks!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...