I’m so happy that you like my pokemon

I’ve put them on my trade page so feel free to offer

Maybe I’ll accept but if I don’t, you can offer another

Thanks

*Inteleon

I would like the Articuno most

But you can offer other

On 4/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, negy said:

Ive been looking for a Necrozma lately and i havent been able to find any in the maps (Yes i beat all the battles and stuffs) or on anyone wanting to trade. So maybe make an acception?? Ill give an electivire (level 100) a Golem (level 100). 

do you have a beast ball

On 8/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, cabietbay said:

Hi Inteleon and LordZeus21

I’m so happy that you like my pokemon

I’ve put them on my trade page so feel free to offer

Maybe I’ll accept but if I don’t, you can offer another

Thanks

*Inteleon

I would like the Articuno most

But you can offer other

i can give you one

On 5/13/2020 at 9:05 PM, timezone123 said:

Oh and 1 more thing! If you are looking for 807it is not obtainable yet from events. Although some people have it for instance Patrick has one.

Oh and I have another trade, what about a 483for a 484

it is obtainable through pokebay or vortex store

On 8/5/2020 at 8:05 PM, cabietbay said:

Hi 

I have 

*Level 100

Shiny ChimechoFroslassMystic VictreebelMismagiusShiny ReuniclusScrafty (Ackbar)MalamarDarkraiDark ZygardeMystic Xerneas (Active)Heatran

*Between level 100 and level 50

YveltalPhioneSuicuneUxieBisharpRegiceEmpoleonShiny kyuremShayminMetallic celebiVirizionJirachiLatiasGenesect

*Level 50 

Meowstic (F)ZebstrikaSigilyphZangooseBearticHeatmorMagnetonRhyperiorSerperiorVirizionArcanineDedenneAggronGarchompMarowakInfernapePichuExeggutorHaxorusGogoatCryogonalNinetalesMalamarTropiusSawkMagmortarElectivireUxieLickilicky

*Under level 50 and Higher than level 20

MiloticSerperiorDragonairSamurottFloatzelChinchouEmolgaMetangKlefkiCarbinkShiny LunatoneMawile (mega)
*Other

Metallic HorseaMystic shellderGlameowMaractusYamaskAipomLotadShadow inkayStantlerNoibatSkrelpSkarmoryBurmy (sand)Dark spoinkShiny DewpiderBunnelbyMinior (core)Wailmer

Dark mantykePidoveTympoleDruddigonDark zubatPumpkaboo (super)Mystic diglettGoomyShuckleHelioptileCryogonalButterfreeMystic BeautiflyDark slakothVivillon (modern)GolettLitwickPonytaPonytaFerroseedMurkrowShadow druddigonSunkernSpinarakSmeargleDunsparceLuvdiscCrabrawlerMystic hawluchaShiny clauncherShadow absolComfeyTurtonatorFlabebe (yellow)ElgyemShiny sneaselPassimianShiny luvdiscCastform (water)SnubbullRemoraidQwilfishZangooseKrabbyMystic wingullSandygastShadow ChinglingAxewFinneonMetallic skrelpUnown (d)MiltankBounsweetBunearyMeowthFlabebe (red)Basculin (blue stripe)HuntailStaryuShiny axewShiny bruxishSpindaEkansMetallic magikarpMystic grubbinPyukumukuBlitzleYungoosShiny goomyDark unown (t)SlurpuffDeerling (winter)Metallic azurillNincadaVanilliteVolbeatZoruaDark castformMetallic budewPoliwagMystic staryuCorphishTentacoolMystic golett
And more

My IGN:cabietbay

thanks

What do you want for shiny kyurem? Shiny%20kyurem.png

I have mega rayquaza and scorbunny or charmeleon whichever starter you want? I also have incineroar or emboar if you want me to add those?

Edited by Silvia_Senpai
Idk