Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

Trade me your Zygarde(s)

(I want normal Zygarde cores, and unique cells and cores. I am offering all my Pokemon. Check my profile ign: eurstin). 

It is preferred for you to choose what pokemon and rate you want :)

The following pokemon are just a few of the ones I have

Shinies

Spoiler

Shiny AbsolShiny Aggron (Mega)Shiny Altaria (Mega)Shiny Ampharos (Mega)Shiny FlygonShiny EkansShiny DratiniShiny Garchomp (Mega)Shiny HydreigonShiny InfernapeShiny Kangaskhan (Mega)Shiny KlefkiShiny LaprasShiny LarvestaShiny LickitungShiny MachopShiny MeowthShiny Metagross (Mega)Shiny MiltankShiny MinunShiny NinetalesShiny PatratShiny PhanpyShiny Pinsir (Mega)Shiny PiplupShiny PonytaShiny Porygon-ZShiny Pumpkaboo (Average)Shiny Riolu(happiness level 1) Shiny ScytherShiny SeelShiny SeviperShiny ShayminShiny SkarmoryShiny SpearowShiny SphealShiny SpritzeeShiny StantlerShiny StarlyShiny Steelix (Mega)Shiny TaillowShiny ThrohShiny TurtwigShiny Tyranitar (Mega)Shiny VaporeonShiny ZangooseShiny ZoroarkShiny Zubat

Stuff you probably want... (not all my legendaries are listed)

Spoiler

Mewtwo (Mega Y)Dark MewAzelfCharizard (Mega X)GroudonKyogreLatiosManaphyPalkiaRayquazaRayquaza (Mega)RegigigasReshiramSableye (Mega)SuicuneSylveonTornadusVivillon (Sun)YveltalMetallic YveltalDark AzelfDark GenesectDark ThundurusDark VirizionDark ZekromMystic CresseliaMystic Blaziken (Mega)Mystic FlygonMystic KeldeoMystic LugiaMystic ZekromMystic Tyranitar (Mega)Mystic ZygardeMystic SpewpaShadow CresseliaShadow DarkrownShadow HeatranShiny DarkraiShiny LatiasShiny LugiaShiny MewShiny ShayminShiny SpewpaShiny Xerneas (Active)

Check out (ign: eurstin) for the rest! (my account and my trades)

I have a fair amount of legendaries as well as uniques.

*This will be closed when the event is over!*

Just now, tcuz said:

i only have normal cells and a mystic cell

Well I don't need any more normal cells. I kinda want that mystic cell though. What do you want for it?

Just now, eurstin said:

Well I don't need any more normal cells. I kinda want that mystic cell though. What do you want for it?

Well i just got a shiny entei for my shiny cell..... so i'd like your shiny latias for my mystic cell

11 hours ago, lezickh said:

ur rates are low, do u know that people are offering 2-3 Unique leggy for a Unique cell? and 10-20 leggy for unique cores and people still decline those offer,

so I don't think u can get 1-1 ratio of leggys to core

Well I guess I got lucky considering I got 30 normal cells for my Mystic Zygarde... My bad :/

I'm kinda pissed cause I skipped over a metallic cell... fml 

Edited by eurstin

On 29 April 2016 at 11:33 AM, eurstin said:

Well I guess I got lucky considering I got 30 normal cells for my Mystic Zygarde... My bad :/

I'm kinda pissed cause I skipped over a metallic cell... fml 

Well I think you got 30 cells because of the event going on, the Zygarde legendary has become very expensive. I myself had to give around 7 shiny legends for a normal partial.so you might consider changing your rates because with these rates you are unlikely to get much offers. Hope this helps.

~Alex777

On 4/28/2016 at 11:34 PM, tcuz said:

Well i just got a shiny entei for my shiny cell..... so i'd like your shiny latias for my mystic cell

Do you still want a shiny latias?

19 hours ago, DeMerican said:

what one do you want me to take out?

Well, the Shiny Latias and Shiny Riolucan stay. I would prefer to keep the rayquaza and mewtwo. Is there a different legendary or unique that you want?

21 minutes ago, eurstin said:

Well, the Shiny Latias and Shiny Riolucan stay. I would prefer to keep the rayquaza and mewtwo. Is there a different legendary or unique that you want?

okay so including those two can I have the Dark Thundurusthe Groudon the Shiny Lugia  and the Shiny Porygon-Z

(I can take out the lugia if you want though :;):)

Edited by DeMerican

33 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

okay so including those two can I have the Dark Thundurusthe Groudon the Shiny Lugia  and the Shiny Porygon-Z

(I can take out the lugia if you want though :;):)

So Shiny LatiasShiny RioluShiny Porygon-ZGroudonDark Thundurus for 1 normal core or 2?

Edited by eurstin
I took out the Lugia :)

Just now, DeMerican said:

1 core, realized thats a bit to much to take out the Dark Thundurus

So Shiny LatiasShiny RioluShiny Porygon-ZGroudon is the final deal? Put up the core on your trades if so! :^_^:

Edited by eurstin

2 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

its up IGN DeMerican

Offered!

I only need one more core and one zygarde to get a complete. Do you have those for trade?

Edited by eurstin

Just now, DeMerican said:

lol someone else has offered too

Well I want to make more deals with you so you should accept mine lol 

I can throw in a shiny scatterbug!!!

Edited by eurstin