Pokémon Vortex
DrayKun

Gym Badges

Is it just me or everyone has this bug or something....

Cause when I go to my profile and see the gyms that I have defeated It says that it should be gray if I didn't defeat the gym leader....But its not gray its just the same color as the original badge...I don't know why

• Developer
On 4/27/2020 at 4:08 AM, DrayKun said:

Is it just me or everyone has this bug or something....

Cause when I go to my profile and see the gyms that I have defeated It says that it should be gray if I didn't defeat the gym leader....But its not gray its just the same color as the original badge...I don't know why

What browser are you using? Some older browsers may not support the filter used to "grey-out" the badges so they will appear as if you have them.

If this is the case then it would be best for you to track your badges on your profile from the members tab on the left.

Click members, scroll to the bottom, type your username in then click your name, then click "Show Badges".

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

What browser are you using? Some older browsers may not support the filter used to "grey-out" the badges so they will appear as if you have them.

If this is the case then it would be best for you to track your badges on your profile from the members tab on the left.

Click members, scroll to the bottom, type your username in then click your name, then click "Show Badges".

Yeah I'm using internet explorer....Ohhh ok sir pat Thx