Pokémon Vortex
Prayerko

Side Quests

I have been doing side quests for the past 2-3 hours and i think i done about 50-60 of them and gotten 0 rewards on the wiki link it says i should be getting rewards for doing them at like at 17% for most common and 2% for least common but i have gotten nothing for all 50-60 side quests execept money and exp
Not sure if this is a bug with my account because of how old my account is and i come back every like 5-6 months to play or if its because i did a few side quests before you updated the reward system but would love for the side quests to actually give me something.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Prayerko said:

I have been doing side quests for the past 2-3 hours and i think i done about 50-60 of them and gotten 0 rewards on the wiki link it says i should be getting rewards for doing them at like at 17% for most common and 2% for least common but i have gotten nothing for all 50-60 side quests execept money and exp
Not sure if this is a bug with my account because of how old my account is and i come back every like 5-6 months to play or if its because i did a few side quests before you updated the reward system but would love for the side quests to actually give me something.

The prizes are dropped at the end of the region, and that's the percentage chance of each one. It's not per battle. :^_^: