Pokémon Vortex
Firegolem47

Another event. Patrick

Hey I had idea that we could make an event with all the exclusive pokes like ZeraoraHoopa (Unbound)Arceus (Fairy)Mewtwo (Armor)Mewtwo (Evolution)Giratina (Origin). Also you should make a chance for mystery boxes. Like first it starts at 500k and every time you buy one it goes up by 200k. That way you dont have to pay 2.5 mil for a box that holds things that are worth 500k also it should be a public event not one where you have to get a event ticket. Also you should make legendarys appear more often because every time you accidentally pass on it takes you another like 300 moves to find another one. And even if you find a legendary you could only sell it for 50000. The event will draw more people into the game. 

I promise. 

Hopefully you like the idea. 

If somebody reads this except patrick and you like it put a upvote. If you dont like the idea put a sad emoji

I think its a bad idea. Cause all the store items are already available on pokebay auctions now the players who cannot pay real money for mystery box codes or store pokemon codes can directly win through their in game pokedollars which supports free game play. 

As it is already available on auctions I do not see the need for an event like that. We had many couple of events like Pokerus, April 1st event and the Star wars day event..

Also, except Mewtwo (Evolution) the other pokes you mention are available in store at 10$ each..