Pokémon Vortex
Sign in to follow this  
TFSeven

Feedback Argument against Glaceon changes

"In generation 8 of Pokémon (Sword & Shield) this seems to have been changed to now use items that already existed and have other uses which suits Pokémon Vortex well as we can now remove the items Moss & Ice Rock since they only had that one single use; to evolve Eevee."
Ok, the reasons behind this change are 
understandable. Problem is: That doesn't change much for Leafeon, but now I'm able to evolve my eevee into a glaceon spending 5k. Requiring an Ice stone to do so would mean that if you want your eevee to turn into a glaceon you will either need to play an outrageous amount of sidequests to reach alola and pray that you receive an Ice stone, or spend a minimum of 3 million on pokebay (as i'm writing this post). I can't be the only one who sees this is a terrible trade off for anyone wanting a glaceon... Cmon, leafeon will evolve with an item costing 2k less, and then you do that to glaceon? At least introduce a different way to obtain Ice stone or this is such a steal.

Remember you can catch glaceon on Ice Maps during the day. 

So no worries.:;):

• Upvote 1

This might be (or is) one of the first transitions to gen VIII. Patrick surely knows this. We should have more patience and wait until announcements about the future updates are made. Till then, you might have to just follow what Pathfinder02 suggested.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, TFSeven said:

"In generation 8 of Pokémon (Sword & Shield) this seems to have been changed to now use items that already existed and have other uses which suits Pokémon Vortex well as we can now remove the items Moss & Ice Rock since they only had that one single use; to evolve Eevee."
Ok, the reasons behind this change are 
understandable. Problem is: That doesn't change much for Leafeon, but now I'm able to evolve my eevee into a glaceon spending 5k. Requiring an Ice stone to do so would mean that if you want your eevee to turn into a glaceon you will either need to play an outrageous amount of sidequests to reach alola and pray that you receive an Ice stone, or spend a minimum of 3 million on pokebay (as i'm writing this post). I can't be the only one who sees this is a terrible trade off for anyone wanting a glaceon... Cmon, leafeon will evolve with an item costing 2k less, and then you do that to glaceon? At least introduce a different way to obtain Ice stone or this is such a steal.

I highly disagree  with you.. Ice stone was once very costly but now the value has little dropped that is 3-3.5m for an ice stone is very fine.

It is very nice that the things are getting changed.. So, we are going with the flow with the latest way of evolving them.

I must say you need to take sidequests in a more sporty manner rather than crying about them here.. It is very fun doing sidequests also the pokedollar drop rate has increased.. 

This is why Patrick gave you time to get the Glaceon and use all the items which you had.. 

Edited by omg414
  • Sad 1