Pokémon Vortex

I just fought Misty because I was low on Pokedollars, and i used mega drain on her Staryu. It hurt the pokemon, but it didn't heal the user. Is this intended, or is this an error? Please reply as soon as you can. Thanks!

Quite a few added effects of moves, including HP-draining on moves such as Mega Drain and Leech Life, are not part of Pokémon Vortex.
False Swire is another well-known move that doesn't have its 'special effect' in Vortex.

This isn't a bug. This is how it's programmed into the game.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, TylerLePokemonMaster said:

I just fought Misty because I was low on Pokedollars, and i used mega drain on her Staryu. It hurt the pokemon, but it didn't heal the user. Is this intended, or is this an error? Please reply as soon as you can. Thanks!

This is intended. Pokémon Vortex is based on (Pokémon) main games, but many things and mechanics work different. One of these differences is what you reported: mega drain (giga drain, dream eater, etc.) doesn't have the side effect of healing the user.

Attacks such Self-destruction or Explosion didn't take user's HP, also!

Moves like Rain dance, Sunny day, Sandstorm, Hail, etc... don't exist (at the moment of this post) in Vortex :|

Z-Moves don't exist in this game, also! :(

But, we have pokéBay, Vortex Store, 6 variants of each poke, cool events too!!!

• Upvote 1