Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Sign in to follow this  
Fred111

Both Bring back all unobtainable Pokemon

Recommended Posts

I think all Pokemon that are no longer available (other than through Pokebay/trade) such as Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon and Mewtwo Evolution should be brought back at various points. At the moment, many of these Pokemon either belong to users who don't intend to sell/trade them, or inactive users who have not played in several years.

 

I was thinking Mewtwo Evolution could be brought back in quizzes every September (just as it was the quiz reward last September)

 

Past Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon could be brought back around their respective dates each year. Perhaps you could receive a random past Pokemon alongside the new Pokemon when you log in each year. For example, logging in on 31/10/2020 will get you a random variant of the new Halloween Pokemon, and a random variant of Zubat/Golbat/Rotom/Pikachu/Scyther/Togepi Halloween. Another option could be for a week around each respective date, past Pokemon could be included in mystery boxes. For example, the six Pokemon listed above could appear in MBs from 24/10-31/10 each year. A third option could be to create an event allowing you to find past Pokemon around their respective date each year.

 

I feel this idea will keep a good balance between maintaining rarity, and making these Pokemon accessible to newer players and others who are after them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 1:35 AM, Fred111 said:

past Pokemon could be included in mystery boxes. For example, the six Pokemon listed above could appear in MBs from 24/10-31/10 each year. A third option could be to create an event allowing you to find past Pokemon around their respective date each year.

If I remember correctly all past event pokemon ARE currently in MBoxes, I like the idea but I'm also fine with them being "Legacy" plenty of games have completely unobtainable items, pets, gear ect.

 

The exclusivity of them makes them all the better for those that have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 12:15 AM, Sesilan said:

If I remember correctly all past event pokemon ARE currently in MBoxes, I like the idea but I'm also fine with them being "Legacy" plenty of games have completely unobtainable items, pets, gear ect.

 

The exclusivity of them makes them all the better for those that have them.

Not all event pokes are in mystery boxes. Past Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon are not. I think thats why he talks about inactive users and why they should be brought back.

Edited by Henrykzhang05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Henrykzhang05 said:

Not all event pokes are in mystery boxes. Past Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon are not. I think thats why he talks about inactive users and why they should be brought back.

I would love to see the Star Wars pokemon make a resurgence, but I still believe that the Seasonal Event pokemon should remain legacy and should only if ever come back during those times in boxes and not findable on the map to still retain some/most of their value.

 

Again though, just my personal opinion, I'd love to hear others opinions on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Sesilan said:

I would love to see the Star Wars pokemon make a resurgence, but I still believe that the Seasonal Event pokemon should remain legacy and should only if ever come back during those times in boxes and not findable on the map to still retain some/most of their value.

 

Again though, just my personal opinion, I'd love to hear others opinions on it

Hmm, interesting. In my opinion, I feel like star wars pokes should not return but I agree with ur opinion that seasonal pokes could come back during those times in mbs. A lot of people have paid a lot for shiny star wars cosplays, and I just feel like it would be unfair to those people if they ever come back. 

 

Edited by Henrykzhang05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Henrykzhang05 said:

Hmm, interesting. In my opinion, I feel like star wars pokes should not return but I agree with ur opinion that seasonal pokes could come back during those times in mbs. A lot of people have paid a lot for shiny star wars cosplays, and I just feel like it would be unfair to those people if they ever come back.

If anything I'd like to see the normal variants return and only the normal ones, that way those who "missed out" and want them to return have a chance at them, those who currently own the uniques don't have their pokemon devalued in anyway

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...