Pokémon Vortex
nupurkhandelwal

stolen pokemon

Question

My pokemon are stolen i have buyed new one and catch new one my own to recollect my pokemons but,secondly aryan100700a has stolen my all legendary, ultra beast and my starters pls tell him to give them back or pls complain this to patrick about my stolen pokemon this is my request to u all.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 answers to this question

I feel like this is completely ur fault for giving away ur password. There is clearly a bright yellow reminder on the login screen which says "Do not give your password to anyone else under any circumstances". Ur pokemon being stolen is a lesson for u to never tell others what ur passcode is. 

17 minutes ago, nupurkhandelwal said:

My pokemon are stolen i have buyed new one and catch new one my own to recollect my pokemons but,secondly aryan100700a has stolen my all legendary, ultra beast and my starters pls tell him to give them back or pls complain this to patrick about my stolen pokemon this is my request to u all.

How does he stole ur pokemon??  Did you give ur password to aryan100700a ??

You need to post proof such as screen shots, etc  for this accusation....

2 hours ago, nupurkhandelwal said:

Yes i give him my password but still he was saying that he is leaving vortex i will send  my all poke to your account and he was my friend so, ihave to give him i cannot deny like this

That is really dumb. You must remember what vortex says before you start logging in. You must never give your password to anyone else under any circumstances. And if you give then you must not come and complaint that your pokemon got stolen. Well I hope that this will not happen to you in the future and remember that you must not give your password to anyone else in the future