Pokémon Vortex

So the megamart thing is basically a pokemart but only for all mega stones no potions or anything because in the mega stones section in the pokemart i saw only XY and ORAS starters mega stones and so this would allow players to get them easier but they can all be priced at about 20k pokedollars so its not too cheap. If yall think the price should be higher, leave feedback. So this way things like kanghaskhanite will be accesseble way easier but not too easy as i think it should require all the same requirements for wild legendary pokemon and legendary mega stones will be 30k due to being worth more as the legendary itself is rare and it would make players work for it more. But i will also say this mart will not include Arbokite or Snorlaxite as they are special mega stones and cannot be obtained in the mainline games. So in conclusion, the megamart's purpose is to gain access to all mainline mega stones easier and not sidequest-specific. But that may leave you hanging "What will replace these?" right? Well, I think there should be a 5% chance to get a non-legendary level 100 pokemon like rotom-wash picked at random but its at least rare rarity so you dont get magikarp every 5 seconds and like i said its only a 5% chance so its occasional unless your lucky number 7 or something.

And that is my summary of my suggestion MegaMart so leave feedback cuz i thought this over while putting this together thanks ~

Most mega stones used to be in the pokemart in V3. They were removed for a reason (I don't know why), but I doubt they'll ever be back in the store.