Pokémon Vortex

Hi I had an idea about a price guide. People on poke Bay makeover price or underpriced their stuff leading to a lot of confliction. If you make a chart and people look at it it will provide a certified price for a certain Pokemon. Example Zapdos is 150k. Stuff like that. People may overpriced there Groudon Primal in it is impossible for any new players to reach the price to buy one. Also legendaries have become so popular that people sell them for a price of $30,000 when you can sell a rare for a $100,000. Just an idea. Also my event idea with all the Pokemon that you have to pay money for. Can you take a quick look at that. I will create another one if you need to. Just let me know

I think of the same thing. At least for common items there can be limited prices. Absolutely unique items and pokemon may have price limits but it would be really high so that people can appreciate the uniqueness if they want. 

edit: but if limited prices is reached once then the winner of the auction could be determined by still bidding but not increasing price. or some items like ordinary pokeballs would never included for auction in the first place. because limiting prices contradicts the idea of auction though.  

Edited by tcburak

Actually, they said they would add one, but they wanted to see the general sales done over the months and how much the successful sales were for. 

On 6/18/2020 at 8:15 PM, Firegolem47 said:

People may overpriced there Groudon Primal in it is impossible for any new players to reach the price to buy one.

That's the point. Primal Groudon is stupid hard to obtain. Not only do you need to find a groudon, which can take a while due to it's legendary encounter rate, but you also have to go all the way to the hoenn sidequest and hope you get a red orb as a prize, and even then alongside the blue orb, it is the rarest price of them all! So, due to how hard it is to obtain, people would pay a lot of money for it. 

But in general though, I'd think this is a great idea. It'd make my bids far less impossible to do when underpriced as I'll prob just get sniped right afterwards and be unable to do anything via it ending, and I'd like for the same for overpriced ones as although I don't really need to worry about being sniped, I have to end up paying 90% of my cash or more for something that doesn't have the right to be over a million or possibly never get it at all. In fact though, I even have price ideas of my own!

Master ball: 50,000

Easier to find legendaries: 25,000

Beast ball: 300,000-600,000

Event Pokemon you cannot obtain outside of pokebay anymore: 1,000,000

Any Melmetal besides normal: 10,000,000 (due to just how stupid hard it is to obtain)

I highly doubt they're perfect estimates, but I'd say they're at least somewhat close estimates. Besides, there's more than a million things to estimate so that'd be quite difficult on Pokemon Vortex staff. 

Edited by Mr.Starkfromwhoknows