Pokémon Vortex
Firegolem47

Scammer Slogokop41

Hi Slogokop41 scammed me. He said he would trade a shiny rayquaza mega and a shiny greninja for a volcannon and a kyurem white. He told me to put the volcannon for the greninja and the kyurem white for the rayquaza mega and he only accepted the volcannon getting a high valued pokemon from me

On 6/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, Firegolem47 said:

Hi Slogokop41 scammed me. He said he would trade a shiny rayquaza mega and a shiny greninja for a volcannon and a kyurem white. He told me to put the volcannon for the greninja and the kyurem white for the rayquaza mega and he only accepted the volcannon getting a high valued pokemon from me

Sad to here about this friend. Identifying him as a scammer is the job of admins. But here's some tips from my side.

1. Never trust an unknown person on any platforms.

2. Keep the trade to as a 1 to 1 or a 1 to 2 combination.

3. Don't immediately block a spammer user as he may be facing some technical difficulties and may want to message you.

4. If such incidents take place ever in your future, have a screenshot downloaded as a strong proof.

Here's all from my side. I hope you get your pokemons back.

Edited by Tritre
Added 1 point.

I'm pasting everything

Slogokop41

RE RE. Another chance

[quote quote i'm giving you another chance. If you accept I will take everything down cause I reported you and put your profile in trades

So if you accept I'll take them down[/quote]

haha salty nibba its just a browser game, idc if i get banned then you wont get yoour rayquaza. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHA/quotel

Actually thx for giving my proof of the scam. Taking screenshot

On 6/22/2020 at 4:06 AM, Firegolem47 said:

I'm pasting everything

Slogokop41

RE RE. Another chance

[quote quote i'm giving you another chance. If you accept I will take everything down cause I reported you and put your profile in trades

So if you accept I'll take them down[/quote]

haha salty nibba its just a browser game, idc if i get banned then you wont get yoour rayquaza. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHA/quotel

Actually thx for giving my proof of the scam. Taking screenshot

We need a screenshot dude. It will solve your problem forever. Take a screenshot, save it and upload it here. Your problem will be solved. Copy pasting the message won't really solve your problem.