Pokémon Vortex
shanike11

Legendary rate too low

Question

ok so ive been searching for weeks now and still haven't a single legendary . to the devolopers , there are way to many legendary pokemon for it to be this hard to even spot when . then I get to feel singled out watchin hundreds of other players collect legendaries left and right . I beat every battle and my profile says im able yet I still see the same pokemon everytime . im getting bored guys . any tips on how to get the to show up more often ??? I used to play crater and it way honestly better . ive played this since 2016 . also some explain how ive been playing this long yet no legendary pokemon …… no legendary's no fun … 

btw if I don't find a legendary by the end off the day ill be giving this account away and no longer playing pokemon vortex …. I gave it the time 

• Sad 3

3 answers to this question

There have indeed been times where it's taken very long to find a Legendary Pokémon, while at other times I've found multiple in a few minutes.

I can see your point, but at the same time I don't think it should be changed. If it's changed, maybe it should increase slightly in chances to encounter a Legendary, but that'd be it.
Personally I like how it is now.