Pokémon Vortex
nishrock

An incomplete trade

Hey ( to whoever is reading this, hopefully someone who can hep. )

A user ( I will mention the name later) had successfully managed to scam me out of my arceus dragon about 9 days ago, on the day the event ended. This only came to my notice recently as I had been busy and the "user" had promised to put up the necessary pokemon. Although a part of it was my own fault for not checking the trade, the trade was made based on the total valuation of the pokes at that specific time (21/06/2020). The trade was decided to be done in 2 parts as the "user" had to give 2 pokemon for 2 of mine. The first trade was put on the Dragon, which I accepted, waiting for the other trade to happen. It did not. It has been about a week now, and I have not recieved the other pokemon. Whoever I have talked to about this incident, and this "user" have told me that this "user" seems to scam a lot of people, either pay less to newbies, or leave trades half done - to his own benefits. I hope someone looks into this matter and helps me out. Further Details are mentioned below.

"user" -

Spoiler

nupurkhandelwal

Pokemon offered from my side ( along with their values as on 21/6/2020)

Arceus (dragon) - 2.5m 

Cosmog - 500k 

Pokemon expected to receive (along with their values as on 21/6/2020)

Thundurus (therian) - 700k

Shiny deoxys - 2m

I only received the Landorus for my Dragon, and foolishly accepted the trade, believing him to send the other pokemon on my cosmog.

There have been many reports of him scamming newbies and others to make some easy bucks. This person has smartly made a new account and transferred all his pokes there, making the stolen pokes untraceable.

Such scamming makes the game toxic and drives a crowd away.

WHOEVER HAS BEEN SCAMMED, don't keep it with yourself, let it out and let the admin know about it.

Thank You for patiently reading my plea.

Regards

Nishrock

This post is for the entire community to post about their scams and helpful replies from other Samaritans.

Special Thanks to Flamescape for helping me out.

(p.s - screenshots coming up soon)

Edited by nishrock

5 hours ago, nishrock said:

Hey ( to whoever is reading this, hopefully someone who can hep. )

A user ( I will mention the name later) had successfully managed to scam me out of my arceus dragon about 9 days ago, on the day the event ended. This only came to my notice recently as I had been busy and the "user" had promised to put up the necessary pokemon. Although a part of it was my own fault for not checking the trade, the trade was made based on the total valuation of the pokes at that specific time (21/06/2020). The trade was decided to be done in 2 parts as the "user" had to give 2 pokemon for 2 of mine. The first trade was put on the Dragon, which I accepted, waiting for the other trade to happen. It did not. It has been about a week now, and I have not recieved the other pokemon. Whoever I have talked to about this incident, and this "user" have told me that this "user" seems to scam a lot of people, either pay less to newbies, or leave trades half done - to his own benefits. I hope someone looks into this matter and helps me out. Further Details are mentioned below.

"user" - nupurkhandelwal

Pokemon offered from my side ( along with their values as on 21/6/2020)

Arceus (dragon) - 2.5m 

Cosmog - 500k

Pokemon expected to receive (along with their values as on 21/6/2020)

Landorus (therian) - 700k

Shiny deoxys - 2m

I only received the Landorus for my Dragon, and foolishly accepted the trade, believing him to send the other pokemon on my cosmog.

There have been many reports of him scamming newbies and others to make some easy bucks. This person has smartly made a new account and transferred all his pokes there, making the stolen pokes untraceable.

Such scamming makes the game toxic and drives a crowd away.

WHOEVER HAS BEEN SCAMMED, don't keep it with yourself, let it out and let the admin know about it.

Thank You for patiently reading my plea.

Regards

Nishrock

This post is for the entire community to post about their scams and helpful replies from other Samaritans.

Special Thanks to Flamescape for helping me out.

(p.s - screenshots coming up soon)

Firstly pokemon vortex staff do not support multiple contracts.

This is the rule which is put up on discord so that everyone knows it.

The rule is-

We do not support multi-part contracts. All trades must be performed within a single action without conditions for other trades and without any need for trust. (i.e. "I will bid if you offer" is not supported)

You are on discord so you should make some effort to read them.

Secondly trade with the person you trust.. 

Thirdly, why did you want to do it in so called 2 parts? You could give it a single shot. Its been so many days and you bring up the issue now. It would have been great if you bought the incident when it happened.

At last as you yourself agree its your mistake so there you know it.. 

Are you starting any #Mee2 movement here? Obv people get scammed they report lol... 

So, at the end the fault lies on you.

Hope you do not fall for these traps next time..

I am no admin to say what can be done with that fellow but lets wait and watch. 

Also please report in a single go.. We are not watching any TV series to see different parts.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1