Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Starkfromwhoknows

A rather odd bug relating to items

Well this is quite the odd bug. So I found out if you have no dusk balls but you have potions, it displays the dusk ball selection in a rather unusual way. You see, it says you have 0 dusk balls, but unlike with other items you have 0 of... It doesn't have the line over it. But wait. It gets even buggier. If you click it and decide to use it, the game glitches out and has you use a potion. I'd love to show an image or 2 but I have no clue how. It should be easy to replicate though as you just need to have no dusk balls and have potions. 

20 hours ago, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Well this is quite the odd bug. So I found out if you have no dusk balls but you have potions, it displays the dusk ball selection in a rather unusual way. You see, it says you have 0 dusk balls, but unlike with other items you have 0 of... It doesn't have the line over it. But wait. It gets even buggier. If you click it and decide to use it, the game glitches out and has you use a potion. I'd love to show an image or 2 but I have no clue how. It should be easy to replicate though as you just need to have no dusk balls and have potions. 

Please provide screenshot to support your issue. Check your browser settings for the same and send us screenshots so that we can look into the issue.