Pokémon Vortex
Lightshift

I am looking for a clan

Firstly, I'm sorry if this in this posted in the wrong place, I'm new here.

I used to play on pokemoncrater a looong time ago and I'm happy to have just discovered Vortex. I just started playing as of yesterday (30th June). I quickly grinded a full team at level 100 and went and completed all of the gyms, elite fours, champions, battle frontier brains and battle maison members and can now hunt for legendaries. I'm now looking to be part of a serious clan as I am quite the competitive player and I'm serious about catching and collecting all of the six thousand or so Pokemon in this game. I live in England in case time zones are important. I'd like to be part of an active clan and I'm ready to pull my own weight for the team.

(My name is Lightshift in-game) See you all in the long grass! 

Edited by Lightshift
Adding my in-game name

58 minutes ago, Lightshift said:

Firstly, I'm sorry if this in this posted in the wrong place, I'm new here.

I used to play on pokemoncrater a looong time ago and I'm happy to have just discovered Vortex. I just started playing as of yesterday (30th June). I quickly grinded a full team at level 100 and went and completed all of the gyms, elite fours, champions, battle frontier brains and battle maison members and can now hunt for legendaries. I'm now looking to be part of a serious clan as I am quite the competitive player and I'm serious about catching and collecting all of the six thousand or so Pokemon in this game. I live in England in case time zones are important. I'd like to be part of an active clan and I'm ready to pull my own weight for the team.

(My name is Lightshift in-game) See you all in the long grass! 

You can join my clan, international rank : 23