Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I had a idea where you could start a auction and the first person to bid gets it right away. This would be useful because I make deals with friends and they put it up for auction and someone else bids on it and you fight over it either being drove out of money or paying way more than agreed. Therefore he goes off with what he wants and your stuck with nothing. Now a 1 click auction will get you your poke or avatar as soon as you bid. That way you dont have to wait nor you can be outbid. People might say "well the other person may bid before you and they get it anyway. Well in deals you know about it first and you bid right away making you the first bid. I have made many deals where he gets my thing. For example. Somebody got my beedrill avatar and I was supposed to get his rayquaza mega avatar and somebody else got it. Plz accept this idea and do not be silent plz.

 

If you like the idea give a like. If you dont like it give it a sad

Edited by Firegolem47
  • Love 2
  • Sad 8
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This idea is really bad.

You are just thinking in the point of the buyer. Also think about the seller.

Pokebay works like the higher bidder in specific amount of time wins it. 

Your idea is just against how the pokebay works.

In short you mean to say you want to get things for low priced from a buyer.

Well this should not happen its just like you taking advantage of the buyer.

If others have the potential to pay higher let them win the auction.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, omg414 said:

This idea is really bad.

You are just thinking in the point of the buyer. Also think about the seller.

Pokebay works like the higher bidder in specific amount of time wins it. 

Your idea is just against how the pokebay works.

In short you mean to say you want to get things for low priced from a buyer.

Well this should not happen its just like you taking advantage of the buyer.

If others have the potential to pay higher let them win the auction.

 

He is talking about agreements with friends. In theory should be like a private money-object trade

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, VITOL said:

He is talking about agreements with friends. In theory should be like a private money-object trade

its like Buy it Now on eBay, people who want a quick sale or to trade to friends. and do 25% tax instead of 10% for instant sales to avoid abuse

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, SpheX said:

its like Buy it Now on eBay, people who want a quick sale or to trade to friends. and do 25% tax instead of 10% for instant sales to avoid abuse

YOU MEAN LIKE A SHOP HUH

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...