Pokémon Vortex
Firegolem47

Great training account donations

Hello guys. I am trying to make training accounts better than smartass's thing. I need donations in order to finish. Plz contribute to my account flying_training. I will have pokeballs up and what you do is donate as much as you want to donate by bidding on the pokeball. The more the donations the sooner done. Please help me

Edited by Firegolem47

It's really simple to earn the money to get weak moves.

In addition, with you not having specified how you want to make these teams, and the details of what they will include, I agree with VITOL that this sounds quite a lot like a scam.
If not intended as such, I strongly recommend sharing details of what you intend to have your training accounts look like, and what you need the PokéDollars for.

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 2

Why even bother making other ones? The ones I made are very good and pokemon with immunities win 100% of the time, when battling against the right account. And btw don't ask for peoples passwords. That's rude

Edited by SmartAss

10 minutes ago, SmartAss said:

Why even bother making other ones? The ones I made are very good and pokemon with immunities win 100% of the time, when battling against the right account.

Yo only training groudon works. Other training accounts are trash. No offense 

All Pokémon with type immunites have very effective training accounts for them.
Those without immunities will naturally have it more difficult, but can also beat their type's respective training accounts at high levels.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, SmartAss said:

Why even bother making other ones? The ones I made are very good and pokemon with immunities win 100% of the time, when battling against the right account. And btw don't ask for peoples passwords. That's rude

Thanks a lot man, your training accounts r gr8, helped me a lot.

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

Yo only training groudon works. Other training accounts are trash. No offense 

The new training accounts have been updated. Please check them on the wiki. TrainingGround and all other accounts are no longer supported.

19 hours ago, SmartAss said:

Thanks again for your hard and generously work bro u r a prototype for all of us

• Love-dis 1