Pokémon Vortex
Viraj_shah

Help, I got scammed

Hi, I gave this person to do a exp job, he had to bring a pokemon that has 800,000 exp to 1.5 mil exp he argreed he'd do it for 2 cosmog so we had a deal, he said by sunday morining I'd get it back but today morning he messaged me saying that he only did it up to 1,000,000 exp and he won't do any more and he said he wants the 2 cosmog or he won't give back the pokemon I asked him to exp train, I asked him why, and told him  I couldn't give him 2 cosmog for only 200,000 exp as we agreed for 700,000 exp then he said now you have to give me 3 cosmog or he won't give back my pokemon I asked him to just argree for 2 but he said no then he said He will give it back for 2 cosmog a sogleo and groudon, I gave it to him because I did not want to make me give him more pokemon than what he said, I do not know what to do, I gave him what he asked for but is their any way for me to get all my stuff back or atleast my groudon and sogleo and my exp job?

Thanks

With things like what you did always should be done between people that you truly trust. However once you found out he wasn't going to train it anymore and was asking you to send over the 2 cosmog's you should brought that to someones attention, rather than later on agreeing to give him the two comsog's along with the other two which weren't promised in the initial trade. He played you once and he played you again. As you willingly gave away the groudon and solgaleo you won't be able to get those back and even the exp job unless he willingly gives you them back. On top of that what is the players in game name? With you not mentioning that how are the staff to know who the scammer is.