Pokémon Vortex
Firegolem47

The hoopa rainbow run. Event

My idea is that we add 1 special feature that there would be only 1 pokemon. My idea is that we make a rainbow poke. It is the 1 poke that has all the powers combined. Which means shiny, mystic, metallic, shadow, and dark all in 1 pokemon. My idea is that we make a rainbow hoopa unbound on the map. So my idea is that we make a single trap door on 1 of the maps. People go searching the map and if they hit the trap door they get taken to another map. Then you have to find the right spot where the rainbow hoopa is. Then if you find it you can try to catch it. If you pass it it relocates to another spot on that map at random. I'm not saying everybody can have 1. I'm saying the most dedicated player will find the rainbow hoopa and get it. Once that happens the event is over. I suggest making the map really big since it is a powerful poke. Sorry but no moderator would be allowed in the event due to their education of the spot. Also make it in one of those event format that you need a ticket for. If you didnt people playing on computer would have a unfair advantage. You should be able to get a event ticket by paying 5000 in item inventory

Upvote or thanks this comment if you like the idea. Sad it if you dont

Edited by Firegolem47

I also thought about a rainbow pokemon but I would like all of them possible or some of them at least. I can think how badass would be some of them full of colors. And I like your idea of a rainbow pokemon would have all powers (dark/shiny...) or something like having half ability like having 450 hp and more resistence to get (burn/frozen...); but to be fair you would be able to have only one rainbow pokemon in your team and not six rainbow at the same time if with all powers or something to equilibrate because it would look badass a team of just rainbow pokemon. I would like them at least with rarity (common/rare) and not getting them just by events, events could be just for specific ones.

I also wanted we were able to get Pink pokemon just like in sidequests, not all but at least those ones we have there.

And Crystal Onix that we also have in sidequest, I love it. It could be some event or being like a legendary to find. It could be rock/ice or ground/ice.

Crystal Onix and Pink pokemon we also have in anime, so it would be really cool we able to get it :)

Edited by Wolffhell
  • Upvote 1

I agree. This is a major idea and it sounds awesome! I think the Idea should have moderators tripping over themselves to get this thing done. I think you guys should give out event tickets to all the users and start the event. Just because people on the computer can cover more space more quickly than mobile. Patrick please react to this I think many of us want to know what you think of this idea

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/6/2020 at 3:53 AM, Wolffhell said:

I also thought about a rainbow pokemon but I would like all of them possible or some of them at least. I can think how badass would be some of them full of colors. And I like your idea of a rainbow pokemon would have all powers (dark/shiny...) or something like having half ability like having 450 hp and more resistence to get (burn/frozen...); but to be fair you would be able to have only one rainbow pokemon in your team and not six rainbow at the same time if with all powers or something to equilibrate because it would look badass a team of just rainbow pokemon. I would like them at least with rarity (common/rare) and not getting them just by events, events could be just for specific ones.

I also wanted we were able to get Pink pokemon just like in sidequests, not all but at least those ones we have there.

And Crystal Onix that we also have in sidequest, I love it. It could be some event or being like a legendary to find. It could be rock/ice or ground/ice.

Crystal Onix and Pink pokemon we also have in anime, so it would be really cool we able to get it :)

That may be good idea. But Patrick already told that pink pokemons won't come to game as any event or so. Neither is crystal onix. Both won't be available for players.