Pokémon Vortex
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Starkfromwhoknows

Idea A little idea I had come up with relating to Necrozma

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! I had come up with a neat event idea. So here's how it'd go. So you would have a Necrozma and either solgaleo or lunala. Then we'd have the DNA splicers as an event item to be able to fuse them like in the actual games! If you fused a Necrozma with Solgaleo, you'd get dusk mane Necrozma! And if you fused Necrozma with Lunala, you'd get dawn wings Necrozma! Oh yeah and that's not the end of it! If you wanted to go even further you could have dusk mane/dawn wings Necrozma evolve into Ultra Necrozma by having an Ultranecrozium Z as one of your items! And we could have it be like the scavenger hunt with the deoxys forms where you got to complete certain tasks to obtain the ultranecrozium Z! You know, to make things challenging and fun to get it, as well as satisfactory! Oh? And you say you could get Kyurem-Black and Kyurem-White again this way like with the last event? Well we could either let that happen one more time or re-program the DNA splicers to not do such! Yeah! What do you all think about my idea?

Edited by Mr.Starkfromwhoknows

15 hours ago, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Well that's great news, but where can I find such information?

The event related information will be announced in forum or it is also show on your dashboard.