Pokémon Vortex
Eternity0867

Answered Is there something that could...

Question

Is there actually something that can stop the confusion? Some of my pokemons just got affected by the confusion and can't snap out of it. It's just a little weird. Other effects like poison, burn, frozen have a "cure" for them, but confusion doesn't have one. Could it please have one? That would make it a little easier? Or does Full Heal actually works? 

Shiny Naganadel<so please give us one "cure" that can "cure" confusion pls, I'm dying due to confusions >:L 

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Eternity0867 said:

Is there actually something that can stop the confusion? Some of my pokemons just got affected by the confusion and can't snap out of it. It's just a little weird. Other effects like poison, burn, frozen have a "cure" for them, but confusion doesn't have one. Could it please have one? That would make it a little easier? Or does Full Heal actually works? 

Shiny Naganadel<so please give us one "cure" that can "cure" confusion pls, I'm dying due to confusions >:L 

I think full heal works  👍

-  because It can be used once to heal all the status conditions of a pokemon.

Edited by Chamancharizad123
Add

On 7/25/2020 at 10:13 AM, Eternity0867 said:

Full heal does that work for me.