Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Starkfromwhoknows

Favorite part of Pokemon Vortex?

Hello! Chances are if you're reading this, you play Pokemon vortex. Chances also are if you're reading this, you enjoy a certain part of it a lot. So what's your favorite part of Pokemon vortex? For me that'd be pokebay. It allows me to obtain so many rare stuff and hard to obtain items! Not to say it's flawless though. I hate the fact sometimes I have to pay obsurd prices for stuff and that sometimes I get tackle bidded. But hey, the plus sides are enough to make me easily forgive the bad sides! But what about you all? What is your favorite part? Yeah let's get positive and talk about the things we love!

Me personally i enjoy the limitless collection capability of the game! I own over 8400 Shuckles and i found enjoyment from interacting with the community in order to accomplish my goals! I dont collect as much as i used to but find the friends i made along the way are enough to make this game enjoyable for a lifetime!

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, aside from the nostalgia factor (used to play Crater back in 2006), I'd say the ease of training. It's a fun grinding game that helps me pass the time at my job (which is being on the phones all day lol) and I like the community feel, the regular updates and new content, and the fact that all gens are available in multiple forms. There's enough content to keep things interesting and have plenty to do.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, Quintonboy1 said:

Me personally i enjoy the limitless collection capability of the game! I own over 8400 Shuckles and i found enjoyment from interacting with the community in order to accomplish my goals! I dont collect as much as i used to but find the friends i made along the way are enough to make this game enjoyable for a lifetime!

and hello 8400th shuckie. Pokemon Sword Galar GIF by Pokémon