Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
bagaoglips

Universal Giving away Mewtwo

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone to all new players back there I'm giving away mewtwo you add me bagaoglips and chat thank you verymuch and have a nice day to all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK catch 7 Pokemon's after that u place one on trade then I'll give you mewtwo X

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm_God and litten24 thank you already give I'm_god litten24 thank also Iill be giving it to u after u finish catching 7 and thank the give away mewtwo is close thank you and have a nice day everyone and have fun and enjoy godbless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darshil Irex sorry my give away is already finish maybe nextime if i manage to give away again thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you want for that mewtwo

i have dialga, cresselia and mystic zekrom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, yeetmas said:

what do you want for that mewtwo

i have dialga, cresselia and mystic zekrom

It's a Giveaway not Trade for god's sake

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

pie pik me ign nggg

Edited by Nggg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, bagaoglips said:

Hello everyone to all new players back there I'm giving away mewtwo you add me bagaoglips and chat thank you verymuch and have a nice day to all

hi hello i am harith so i want mewtwo for my salamance gabite lycanroc beartic jolteon larvest infernape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harith said:

hi hello i am harith so i want mewtwo for my salamance gabite lycanroc beartic jolteon larvest infernape

i dont have any more pokemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 7:30 AM, bagaoglips said:

Darshil Irex sorry my give away is already finish maybe nextime if i manage to give away again thank you

Waiting for another giveaway, is this a non ending thread ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...