Pokémon Vortex
qweaszx

Daily Prize of Multiple Accounts

Question

I have two accounts and only one WiFi connection ,so it a bit hard for me to login both the accounts for the daily prize. I've managed it till now by loging in from my bro's mobile network.But it cannot be done for long(ever). 

So, I am asking my questions here:

- Why can't we login in both accounts using single wifi connection ?

- Is there any other alternative for that (login both accounts) ?

If there is no way I would request for permission to login both accounts using single WiFi connection or give it as an idea.

If anyone has an answer please drop it in.

24 answers to this question

3 hours ago, qweaszx said:

I have two accounts and only one WiFi connection ,so it a bit hard for me to login both the accounts for the daily prize. I've managed it till now by loging in from my bro's mobile network.But it cannot be done for long(ever). 

If there is no way I would request for permission to login both accounts using single WiFi connection or give it as an idea.

I guess you can't claim daily rewards from the same IP addresses through different account. That would be cheating.

6 hours ago, qweaszx said:

Don't make multiple accounts for prizes.

It is also against rule.

3 minutes ago, qweaszx said:

Is there a way to link accounts in vortex and claim prizes in both accounts ?If there isn't, can the option be made?

Look dude. This is an unfair practice as anyone can create new accounts, just for the sake of claiming prizes. IT IS NOT ALLOWED! And the admins won't under any circumstances promote this. It is strictly against the Pokémon vortex T&C and Privacy and Policy.

Just now, qweaszx said:

So, is it legal to login my accounts with different IP addresses ? 

It is not recommended. But no one can stop other physically from doing so.... Having multiple accounts for this purpose is illegal. On the other hand, if you use them for social work like converting them into training Accounts, it shall be praised.

Just now, qweaszx said:

Bro, I already told you I DID NOT made this account for daily prize purpose.

If you really want the reason here it is.

I made this other account because in my first account I have large no. of non-OT pokemon, which I dislike.So, I made this other account and tried my best to keep my pokemon 100% OT and I succeded in keeping, you can check.My usernames are qweaszx and ironspider.

So, please stop saying that my other account is illegal.please.

I never said that you were or your account was illegal. I just wanted to reframe your thoughts - Once you log in from one account through one device, you can't claim it from other device. If you use another device ( separate devices for two accounts) it will help.

35 minutes ago, qweaszx said:

I made this other account because in my first account I have large no. of non-OT pokemon, which I dislike.So, I made this other account and tried my best to keep my pokemon 100% OT and I succeded in keeping, you can check.My usernames are qweaszx and ironspider.

If you are  not creating for daily prices. Then why you are asking how to obtain price in both accounts??

=》Creating multiple accounts for getting prices is illegal. And the team will take action.

12 minutes ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

If you are  not creating for daily prices. Then why you are asking how to obtain price in both accounts??

=》Creating multiple accounts for getting prices is illegal. And the team will take action.

Thats wht me Trite and others are trying to say he is just not listening he just thinks u can do it legally and get prizes

Edited by Darshil_Irex

2 hours ago, Tritre said:

I guess you can't claim daily rewards from the same IP addresses through different account. That would be cheating.

So, Is there anything i can do to claim prize in both accounts?

2 minutes ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

Don't make multiple accounts for prizes.

It is also against rule.

No , i did not make it for prizes.

I play in both accounts.But one more and other less.

1 minute ago, Tritre said:

It is not recommended. But no one can stop other physically from doing so.... Having multiple accounts for this purpose is illegal. On the other hand, if you use them for social work like converting them into training Accounts, it shall be praised.