Pokémon Vortex
LordZeus21

Cool New Pokemon for Trde

My Pokemon up for trade: 

BulbasaurBlastoise (Mega) Dark Ho-ohGarchomp (Mega)Metallic ReshiramMystic KyogreRayquaza (Mega)Shadow DarkrownShadow GiratinaShadow ShayminShadow ZapdosShiny Aggron (Mega)Shiny MewShiny Regigigas

Pls offer fairly and don't try to scam me because I will know then I won't accept any of your offers. Also I expect high prices for all the shiny legendaries, mystic kyogre, shadow legendaries, and especially my metallic mega lucario because either they are rare, super expensive, high exp, or they have a op purchased moveset. I will accept Pokemon or Poke Dollars.

Thank you and have a nice day !!! 😀😀😀

Edited by LordZeus21
Added Content

Just now, Firegolem47 said:

I’ll give all that plus Shiny kyurem for it. Personally happiness training it does not make its value any higher or lower

Sorry still no someone offered me something better but I put it up to see who gives the best deal

1 minute ago, PokemonZayden said:

Oh sorry those are worth a lot and I traded Arceus for them. Ofc if you had a Floette-Eternal thats a diferent story.

my shiny regigigas is expensive too and those two are the only things I am interested in there

Edited by LordZeus21

1 minute ago, Firegolem47 said:

No that’s too valuable. How about shiny blastoise mega and shiny palkia. Shiny blastoise mega is worth 2.5m. If you don’t want that deal then look at my trades for something else

ok throw in the arceus water and we have a deal