Pokémon Vortex
HORU5

TRR Clan Members Unfairly Getting Banned From Pokemon Vortex Discord Server

Question

13 answers to this question

• Developer

I removed these people from the Discord server. Why? Because I simply do not want them in my community.

I spoke to one of your clan members; Ginga_bishounen about the issues I had with your clan server when I was in it briefly and as I expected, it just picked right back up as soon as I left.
Nothing but hate for me and Vortex in general.

I don't take any of it personally, you're not the first people to do it and you won't be the last but I have to ask the same I asked him; why do you even want to be a part of a community you loathe so much? Have I not done you a favour by removing you? I've definitely done myself a favour.

If you need an example of the kind of people I don't want or have to have in my community, it's this vile sexism and slander:

33c3f1d8ec.png

If you don't like Pokémon Vortex, do not play it, it's nonsensical to do something you're not enjoying.

And for the record, it was 5 people I banned, not 10-15. Tyheamma didn't even know it happened so she was joking about it thinking you were all joking. Of course, you being you won't believe that, thinking I'm "sticking up for her" so here's proof:

960bd1f936.png

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

As per the screenshots given it can be clearly seen that Truelegend1993 was not at fault at all. Still a mod bans them from discord server and when reason asked all other players get banned too. This is really unfair and definitely some action is required in this case.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Im also banned for doing nothing!!

unknown.png

this clearly show the mods and mini mods r baised and always supporting their clan members.

why are dav0,carlos and few others not banned even they were involved in #clan recruitments?

only TRR members r been banned for no reason.

please @Patrick look into this issue. if there was something wrong we did do let us know. u cant just ban someone simply just becz u dont like them that ridiculous.

Edited by yogeshfederer
  • Haha 1

Idk why ppl are getting  banned for no valid reason  and the mods claim to have  done it for  their  own personal  grudges come on man is it even legit it doesn't  mean if u are a mod u got  the power to kick ppl without  any  cause just for taking out your frustration on ppl it's  a game come on don't  take competition  in wrong direction idk why these mods are proudly  proclaiming after doing this ,u maybe  a mod but u aren't  a owner and even if u are u don't  have the right to kick out your members these ppl are giving  their  time to your game so obv u need  to show  some grace and my message  to @Tyheamma pls don't  make it personal grow up a little. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697370115028811808/741304242433949706/Screenshot_2020-08-07-19-24-21-42.png

Edited by nishant456
  • Haha 2

My god that is some horrible staff management right there, banning people out of simple dislike. Seriously though, @Patrick shouldn't you be doing something about the abuse of power? If they were bullying, I'd understand. If they were scamming people out of money, I'd understand. If they were threatening to murder someone, I'd absolutely understand. But this?! 

• Haha 3