Pokémon Vortex
pilkee

Pokemon hunting

Question

Are we allowed to make a post offering to hunt down a certain pokemon that someone asks for in return for a different pokemon. Example: Someone asks me to find a leggy in return for another pokemon so I find it and trade with them. If we are able to do this then where should the post be made. I would assume in the trading section but in the rules it says you need to list at least 6 pokemon whereas I would be listing the pokemon as they're requested.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pilkee said:

Are we allowed to make a post offering to hunt down a certain pokemon that someone asks for in return for a different pokemon. Example: Someone asks me to find a leggy in return for another pokemon so I find it and trade with them. If we are able to do this then where should the post be made. I would assume in the trading section but in the rules it says you need to list at least 6 pokemon whereas I would be listing the pokemon as they're requested.

Yes, we are allowed to do that kind of trade (hunting for requested pokemon). However, I suggest to have some pokemon already to offer (dupes of popular leggies, unique starters, unique "rare" pokes, lvl 6 immunes, etc...). Because hunting for specific pokemon will take alot of time... Example: someone requests your hunting service for a shiny Rayquaza or any unique Necrozma... it'll take several days, but if you already have any of them.... then you just trade them to ppl (this is just an example).

Make the post on trade section --> 'Universal' sub-section

• T-rubbish 1

yes I think so as long as you dont force anyone and be nice if someone agrees then they do if they find the leggy and want to keep it as long as you have the pokemon you offere annyone can cancle the trade    also if you want to trade i can 

ign:kkonatray

9 hours ago, pilkee said:

hi just go to trade center and list a pok. 

if you want someone others pok just click offer button