Pokémon Vortex

Hello Dev team,

Kudos to Ur job on the maps. I am short of words for the effort u have put in. Quite a good addition and commendable work :)

i found out one issue tho- unavailablity to navigate the maps easily. I mean find where u are and navigate.

i would suggest a live map (like a map icon on the top right of the screen or something) and we can see where we are standing and the whole area as a whole so we can decide our route and navigate. Also a luxury addition can be setting a area as "destination" and it acts like a navigator , very similar to Google maps etc. A red line Which shows the shortest possible direction towards your destination can solve a lot of problems

also if we could probably change the Pokédex location entries and make it understable to all it would help the new ppl joining in :)

thanks for the update once again 

I have been with vortex from v4- v5 ,hope it continues more :)

• Upvote 3

I do think it would be good to eventually add in a map in-game that people can access to know their way. It can be difficult for some players to find their way, I agree.

The fact it wasn't included at the start likely goes with the idea that the developers want us to go exploring for ourselves first. They want us to figure things out, and only start giving help after some time of letting us do our own thing.

Whether initially planned or not, I do believe an eventual map will be a good addition.

• Upvote 2