Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Starkfromwhoknows

Pokemon from gens 1-7 location guide

Hey everyone! Credit to @VITOL for indirectly inspiring me to make this. So on his thread, you can find a location guide for all Pokemon introduced in galar and where to find them as well as what time of the day you can find them. We will do the same thing here! Only difference? Instead of saying the locations of only gen 8 pokemon, we'll say the locations of Pokemon of all generations, except for gen 8! Why this is important, some may ask? Well, for newer players, or those who haven't caught a crap ton of stuff yet. Or those who are so confused with all the routes and towns. 

So like for instance: Mudbray CAN go here. Rookidee CAN NOT go here. 

• Upvote 1

NIGHT 

route 23  petililchinglinggrubbinNidoran (M)buizelvenonatcarvanhabinaclewoopermagikarppyukumukupoliwagtotodileNidoran (F)

DAY

route 21 swabludunsparcevolbeat

Edited by kalipo
  • Love-dis 1

4 hours ago, Pathfinder02 said:

Ponyta (Galarian)During day ROUTE 22

Sorry, but galarian forms were introduced in galar so you got the wrong thread. However, you CAN say the locations of alolan forms if you wish, though be warned those can only be found if you're in alola during side quests. For instance, Geodude (alolan) can be found in the scorched slab during the day and night.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Zoroo94 said:

can someone post the whole map locations please

Wrong thread man, this is a place where we post where to find certain Pokemon from gens 1-7, not a place where we say every location on the map. 

Also, I plan on editing all of these Pokemon and their locations on my initial posts when I get enough responses. Right now I need to wait to have more to work with.