Pokémon Vortex
cheguevara

legendary trade council

2 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i'll give u the normal arceus Arceus.gif for the mystic darkrown Mystic%20Darkrown.gif + 5 normal zygarde cellsZygarde%20(Cell).gif
the arceus is up for trade so offer if u want .
ign :rishivojjala014-2 

bro the zygarde cells you gave me were glitched and got deleted.....

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

what r u taking dude how can a poke be glitched and also  be be deleted  ??O.o
how do we even identify  a poke is glitched anyway ????

in my recent trade tab, the cells i received from you came up as "this pokemon is a glitch and will be deleted".

7 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey bro i had caught those cells fair and square , how can they be glitched
and yeah message me :P

They straight up are. Why would I lie about it? If you want to message me, go for it. But I don't want any more of your glitched pokemon.

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey dude i dont know whats going on , i've even asked the admin about it . i thinks we shud wait for their reply :)

I don't really care hey

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i dont think we should spam this trade thread . if u want u can post on my wall  also 

seems you have used those cells for making a zygarde partial. 

all those cells become glitched pokemons with zero after fusion. 

so please don't blame tcuz if you had fused the cells. 

Hope your misunderstanding is clear now. 

13 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i'll give u the normal arceus Arceus.gif for the mystic darkrown + 5 normal zygarde cellsZygarde%20(Cell).gif
the arceus is up for trade so offer if u want .
ign :rishivojjala014-2 

sorry bro!Mystic%20Darkrown.gifis more rarer than a normal arceus and i am looking to get rid of the cells! but if u could make a better offer....

Just now, cheguevara said:

sorry bro!Mystic%20Darkrown.gifis more rarer than a normal arceus and i am looking to get rid of the cells! but if u could make a better offer....

ok normal zekrom Zekrom.gif +normal  arceus Arceus.gif for mystic darkrown  Mystic%20Darkrown.gif + 10  Zygarde%20%28Cell%29.gif+                                             +  any level100shadow  pokemon of your choice 

On 4 May 2016 at 0:43 PM, cheguevara said:

i can't part with my Shadow%20Gengar%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Gengar%20(Mega).gifi searched for 2 hours in a row to get one. sorry bro but the deal is off:T_T:

Oh well.. Cheguevara, what you can do is, edit your post and wrote their that - I will trade pokemon only from my trades or something like that. Just specify what you are gonna trade so there is no kind of this nonsense from now on. Hope this helps.

~Alex777