Pokémon Vortex
R3HAB

Unable to find any Alolan or Galarian form pokemon

Possible they haven't been unlocked for me yet? I've finished Alolan Gym and league battles quite some time ago and most recently I've finished galar region gym and league battles, but i've never come across any Alolan form Pokemon or Galarian form Pokemon. I have a few that evolve into ordinary/alolan form but none that are alolan or galarian from the map

2 hours ago, R3HAB said:

Possible they haven't been unlocked for me yet? I've finished Alolan Gym and league battles quite some time ago and most recently I've finished galar region gym and league battles, but i've never come across any Alolan form Pokemon or Galarian form Pokemon. I have a few that evolve into ordinary/alolan form but none that are alolan or galarian from the map

you have to do sidequest

• Love-dis 1

To find Alolan forms of Pokémon, or to evolve into them in the case of Marowak and Exeggutor, you need to be in Alola in the Sidequests.

For Galar, I assume it's similar, although I cannot confirm this. My guess is that you need to be in Galar in the Sidequests to unlock the Galarian forms.

• Love-dis 1

To find alolan Pokemon, for example Geodude (alolan) or rattata (alolan) you have to be in the alolan sidequests same is with galarian forms such as ponyta (galarian) or yamask (galarian), you have to be in the galar sidequests to find them.

• Love-dis 2