Pokémon Vortex
Maxie-Magma

Kittykats Training House

Dark Hitmonchan~Kittykats Training House~Metallic Hitmonlee

Average EXP per day during the weekday: 100K

Average EXP per day during the weekend: 300-400K

Mystic Meowstic (M)House Rules:Mystic Meowstic (F)

1. I will serve three people at a time
  2. You must be patient and allow time for the Pokemon to be trained.
  3. I am not looking for uniques at the moment.
  4. If you think rates are unfair, let me know and I will consider changing them

NOTE:

I do not use bots, proof of that is in the time it will take to train.

Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Rates:Metallic Darkrai

SPECIAL DEALS!!!

KyuremReshiramZekrom

Dark KyuremDark ReshiramDark Zekrom

Mystic KyuremMystic ReshiramMystic Zekrom

Metallic KyuremMetallic ReshiramMetallic Zekrom

Shadow KyuremShadow ReshiramShadow Zekrom

Shiny KyuremShiny ReshiramShiny Zekrom

Event Info

Some events are valued, and others aren't. If you have an event not listed, tell me and we will make a deal.

Some pokemon aren't on this list due to how much they cost, or simply because I don't need them

(Example: Giratina Origin can go up to 90mil, that would take forever to train)

Event Rates

Rotom (Halloween)-1mil

Dark Rotom (Halloween)Metallic Rotom (Halloween)Mystic Rotom (Halloween)Shadow Rotom (Halloween)Shiny Rotom (Halloween)-3mil

Dark Pikachu (Jedi)Metallic Pikachu (Jedi)Shadow Pikachu (Jedi)Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)-3mil

Dark Zygarde (Core)Metallic Zygarde (Core)Mystic Zygarde (Core)Shadow Zygarde (Core)Shiny Zygarde (Core)-1mil

Zygarde (Partial)-2mil

Dark Zygarde (Partial)Metallic Zygarde (Partial)Mystic Zygarde (Partial)Shadow Zygarde (Partial)Shiny Zygarde (Partial)-6mil

Metallic Vivillon (Pokeball)Mystic Vivillon (Pokeball)Shadow Vivillon (Pokeball)Shiny Vivillon (Pokeball)-2mil

Dark Vivillon (Fancy)Metallic Vivillon (Fancy)Mystic Vivillon (Fancy)Shadow Vivillon (Fancy)Shiny Vivillon (Fancy)-3mil

Caterpie (Christmas)-20mil

Dark Caterpie (Christmas)Metallic Caterpie (Christmas)Mystic Caterpie (Christmas)Shadow Caterpie (Christmas)Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)-30mil

In progress:

Dark Eevee to 1.5mil

200K/1.5mil

Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)4.7mil/10.7mil

Waiting List:

EeveeX2 both to 1mil

RayquazaXXX/6mil

??? XXX/3mil

Completed:

none at the moment

and ignore the msg i sent u, i wanted to trade it but i promised u a deal so i remain loyal to it and the deal stands as a Metallic%20Zygarde%20%28Cell%29.gif+ aZygarde%20%28Cell%29.gif= 500k exp i'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused by the msg!

Edited by cheguevara

6 hours ago, cheguevara said:

and ignore the msg i sent u, i wanted to trade it but i promised u a deal so i remain loyal to it and the deal stands as a Metallic%20Zygarde%20%28Cell%29.gif+ aZygarde%20%28Cell%29.gif= 500k exp i'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused by the msg!

Its okay! I can always add on :)

10 hours ago, cheguevara said:

hey maxie how much exp are u willing to offer on my Pikachu%20%28Jedi%29.gif? just clarifying!:^_^:

3mil sound good? Also update one training. When I get off of school is when I'll be able to pick up your training. Would you like me to evolve the eevee into anything? No extra charge

Edited by Maxie-Magma

3 hours ago, KugatsuNoYuki said:

can you train my Rayquaza ?

I'll offer 50x normal cell

Added to the Waiting List :)

49 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

I want you to train my pokemon to 3Mil exp. I will give you 25 normal cells for it..

Added to the Waiting List :)

Edited by Maxie-Magma