Pokémon Vortex
PokemasterSaku

Necrozma(answered)

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

hi legacy maps are v4 maps. you can enable them by clicking the potion tab on the left and when you click it at the top left there will be an option called ennable legacy maps click on that. then come back to dashboard click explore and scroll and select ghost/phsicic maps 

and find necrozma.

(note :you need to have an ultra ball to catch ultra beasts and ultra beasts are rare)

Ultra Balls do not catch Ultra Beasts.
Beast Balls are required for this. The only other Ball that can work on Ultra Beasts are Vortex Balls.

1 hour ago, PokemasterSaku said:

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to ask if any one know where We can get UBs in new live maps.

Especially I wanted to know about necrozma that where can we get it in new maps

Thanks

Bro you can enable the legacy map and go to ghost/physic map there you can find nexrozma

7 minutes ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

hi legacy maps are v4 maps. you can enable them by clicking the potion tab on the left and when you click it at the top left there will be an option called ennable legacy maps click on that. then come back to dashboard click explore and scroll and select ghost/phsicic maps 

and find necrozma.

(note :you need to have an ultra ball to catch ultra beasts and ultra beasts are rare)

Thanks

27 minutes ago, PokemasterSaku said:

Thanks bro.

But would you like to tell me how to enable legacy maps

And too what's legacy maps

and find necrozma.