Pokémon Vortex
tipsyturtle

Pokemon Vortex V5 Encounters

Just found Suicune in the grass on Stillwater quarry (day). Forgot to take a screenshot :(

EDIT: Nvm it just turned night when I found it.

Edited by JaX
Mistake/misinformation

1 hour ago, dragosunny said:

A small question, what do you mean when you say nightshade entrance, mid floor and red rust entrance, is it that you refer to the parts of the fungal cavern?

Yes. There are areas of Fungal Cave in which you enter from either Nightshade or Red-Rust Canyon. When you take the ladder down from either entrance, that is the mid floor. 

17 minutes ago, dragosunny said:

Um.. another question, what about craggy stairway and lava ridge, no information is given.

Lava Ridge doesn't have any encounters. The cave inside it is Scorched Sanctum. Craggy Stairway is already mentioned in the intro tab which you might have skipped. In the encounter sheet, the Route 7 cave encounters are Craggy Stairway encounters, because Craggy Stairway was given an official name after the map and encounter tables were already made. 

On 10/31/2020 at 1:20 PM, dragosunny said:

This is super helpful, thx and another question😅 Is victini, mew, darkrai, and arceus really rare, because im having real trouble finding them

They're mythicals so sorta expected

Edited by HDDaksh
  • T-rubbish 1

11 hours ago, nik1234 said:

There is only a map that i can see

If you read the intro, you can see that it mentions day/night tabs that help you navigate the sheet. They'll look like this:64G0gsS.png
If you're on desktop, the tabs should be at the bottom of your screen. I think on mobile they might appear at the top of your screen.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:45 PM, tipsyturtle said:

UPDATE:
The wiki is now updated! 
Click here for the new location guide

Waddup gamers. I've been working on a spreadsheet to help with encounters since they've changed with V5's live map.

You can access it here: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ev0vfL99DmaBI9vrFZ9G37v4qBAgsTEnBkTw2oboCL0/edit#gid=1087887082

If you know that a Pokemon exists somewhere and want to help, please take a screenshot with the map, encounter, and your player sprite in view for evidence. If you can't do this, don't worry, I just won't add it immediately to the sheet. I'll keep it in mind and cross-check with myself or with others.

Formatting it something like this is preferred: Fungal Cavern Mid Floor; Water; Mudkip; Day 

If you find any mistakes, feel free to message me/post in this thread. 
Special thanks to everyone that has helped thus far, it definitely wouldn't be this complete without their help. 
4YXfL80.gif

I found a wimpod at route 7 it’s not on the map and the wikiB4ADI.png

Edited by ELITE_PYThon