Pokémon Vortex
tipsyturtle

Pokemon Vortex V5 Encounters

I've been looking for a Rayquaza at Route 21, for quite some time now. 

Is there a specific region where we need to go at that route in order to catch one or do we just have to wander around?

If anybody can help, I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure most of us have chased a Rayquaza at some point of time so....

11 hours ago, Friendsfromfuture said:

I've been looking for a Rayquaza at Route 21, for quite some time now. 

Is there a specific region where we need to go at that route in order to catch one or do we just have to wander around?

If anybody can help, I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure most of us have chased a Rayquaza at some point of time so....

Just wander around.

When I was searching for rayquaza I got two kartana one of metallic variant and other of shadow variant level 80 but my bad I don't have beast balls and also forgot to take screenshot😭😭. But I caught shiny rayquaza you can check it in my team I'd vansh123456. 

Edit: when I had a beastball and I was searching for necrozma it took around one week to catch one which is also in my team. I like necrozma and eternatus as they both can Ohko maximum pokemons with their moves prismatic laser and eternabeam respectively. 

Edited by vansh123456
Forgot to add few more lines.

If you want then you can use this docs as well. It has the same map and more or less the way of placing the different Pokemon's on different routes. It has many different things that may help you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AJOL9Yh2mAK9nY0ugBAGPwmEArFSRslUmc9X373dDZY/edit?usp=sharing

This was not made by me, it was made by Iamlegend707.