Pokémon Vortex
ChrisForever

this is too much with the pokemon vortex lottery

I come to express myself about what is happening, it has been several weeks that Mr_Chemicals is winning more than 4 weeks in a row in the auction he has many billions which is being passed pokedollar to different accounts and SiaWebber has more than 2 billions, there are players who are starting and others are already old and do not win anything, they must close those 2 for 1 week or more so that other participants can participate and take some other prizes, they 2 are the only ones who have been winning several weeks in a row winning in the auction would be fair that they will stop participating for a few weeks and that others can win, hopefully they can take my request into account it is not fair that they have won weeks in a row in the lottery, I am outraged

• Haha 6

Yes, I read about how it works, but for those people who do not have much opportunity to take something big and some buy like 10 to 20 tickets, they don't take anything. Should they give the opportunity to others who are trying to take something, and those who have been winning for several weeks in a row will continue to earn billions? They should do one thing because if the same person continues to win the lottery 2 weeks in a row they should not participate 1 week so that others can also participate, it is only an opinion, I hope they take it into account

1 hour ago, ChrisForever said:

Yes, I read about how it works, but for those people who do not have much opportunity to take something big and some buy like 10 to 20 tickets, they don't take anything. Should they give the opportunity to others who are trying to take something, and those who have been winning for several weeks in a row will continue to earn billions? They should do one thing because if the same person continues to win the lottery 2 weeks in a row they should not participate 1 week so that others can also participate, it is only an opinion, I hope they take it into account

That's doesn't make sense. Think in real life u won a lottery of real money. I'm sure u will participate in it next week. And in that way if you are lucky enough, u may win continuously for 4 weeks. Then do you stop participating in lotteries thinking others should win and will u drop out from it? No one would do that 🤷‍♂️(even you and even me). And if u are lucky enough then even u can win lottery with a single ticket.  Even many people in this game won with less than 5 tickets in lotteries. It jus depends on luck. And if u feel your luck favours then u can invest more money in it and may win. 

3 hours ago, ChrisForever said:

bro lottery IS NOT THAT, for example mr chemicals buys a lot of lottery's thats why he wins a lot

to buy a lottery he has worked hard

them participating does not affect us a lot.

we can earn money buy some 20-30 tickets. if luck is there we win and if they do not participate there are more waste tickets coming to us

Edited by sanathandsaathvik

4 hours ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

The  thing  has  to  be  done  is  to  set  a limit  for  buying  limited  tickets,  so  not only  rich  people  everybody  gets chance  to  win  lottery.

how dense can you be?

i'm indirectly giving my money to everyone who does lottery.

If you're one of those guys "i don't do lottery, cause i won't win", than you should stop complaining. It's lottery NOT raffle