Pokémon Vortex
Babby246

Team hideout!!!!

Hello everyone 

here I came up with a new idea 

but first of all to start this constant I would be needing 12 or more participants (check out about prizes 

About contest

see in this contest when there are 12 or more players interested in playing 

I wound like to divide 12 members into two groups randomly 

So at first this contest would be in live maps

one team would go and hideout at different places with in 20 min another team will try to find them  then after that the hiding team would be seeking and the seeking team would be hiding 

Rules

must hide with in twenty min 

and seekers must find in in next twenty mins.if all player are not found like only 5 members only foundwith in time then then other team finds 6 members then that team wins (or) both teams finds all members of opp team then the team finding with less time would win 

Now here comes the interesting part for winning team(all 6 members of that team)

Prizessssss!!!!!!

See here the wining team get choose a poke for the opponent team any event poke any ur wish( any!!!!! Think of it)

note one poke can be taken form one person 

so the person who finds the more person in opponents team

gets to choose first that form which person and which poke he would be taking the the next highest can pic form rest members of opponent team(u cannot take poke form the member in opponent who already given one poke to some other person in ur team(think of it wining team can choose any poke😋)

(Timings: when there are more then 12 members ready to participate I would like to tell the time when it starts)

At last I would like to say one thing that if u find a member of opponent hiding team just type in this forum that were he is found ie route or place and his IGN so that other members of ur and opponent team might know he or she is caught

(hmm I would like to tell one thing I am not forcing u its ur wish to participate or not)

(on request No unique event can be done taken)

Edited by Babby246
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

Hello everyone 

but first of all to start this constant I would be needing 12 or more participants (check out about prizes 

About contest

one team would go and hideout at different places with in 20 min another team will try to find them  then after that the hiding team would be seeking and the seeking team would be hiding 

Rules

and seekers must find in in next twenty mins.if all player are not found like only 5 members only foundwith in time then then other team finds 6 members then that team wins (or) both teams finds all members of opp team then the team finding with less time would win 

Now here comes the interesting part for winning team(all 6 members of that team)

Prizessssss!!!!!!

See here the wining team get choose a poke for the opponent team any event poke any ur wish( any!!!!! Think of it)

gets to choose first that form which person and which poke he would be taking the the next highest can pic form rest members of opponent team(u cannot take poke form the member in opponent who already given one poke to some other person in ur team(think of it wining team can choose any poke😋)

(Timings: when there are more then 12 members ready to participate I would like to tell the time when it starts)

i would like to participate 

2 hours ago, Babby246 said:

Hello everyone 

About contest

Rules

Prizessssss!!!!!!

At last I would like to say one thing that if u find a member of opponent hiding team just type in this forum that were he is found ie route or place and his IGN so that other members of ur and opponent team might know he or she is caught

I would like to participate!!

40 minutes ago, kalipo said:

i will participate from another acc

Bro that's a good trick but that would be unfair too right.... Everyone out there would be carrying legendary in their account and risking while you would be playing balantly without even the risk of losing or winning the game 🤕😕

1 minute ago, ronakcena512 said:

Bro that's a good trick but that would be unfair too right.... Everyone out there would be carrying legendary in their account and risking while you would be playing balantly without even the risk of losing or winning the game 🤕😕

i know i know

i was joking

2 hours ago, Babby246 said:

Hello everyone 

About contest

Rules

Prizessssss!!!!!!

hey i am kind of a noob player but could i participate?