Pokémon Vortex
Natural_Trilogy

What is your favorite non-legendary Pokemon from each Generation?

3 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

sableye is not gen 5,charizard mega Y isnt gen 1 either,megas were introduced in gen 6 and if I'm not wrong sableye is gen 3 ;p

charizard mega y was in generation 1 movie mewtwo strikes back sableye was also in gen 5 movie Genesect and the Legend Awakened

1 hour ago, jayarock12 said:

charizard mega y was in generation 1 movie mewtwo strikes back sableye was also in gen 5 movie Genesect and the Legend Awakened

and pikachu has been there with ash from kanto to kalos,doesnt mean its from unova,sinnoh,hoenn etc,its classified as gen 1 

and I'm pretty sure mega charizard Y cannot be in the gen 1 movie when it was only introduced years later,get your facts right

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

and pikachu has been there with ash from kanto to kalos,doesnt mean its from unova,sinnoh,hoenn etc,its classified as gen 1 

and I'm pretty sure mega charizard Y cannot be in the gen 1 movie when it was only introduced years later,get your facts right

have u seen mewtwo strikes back there are three megas one charizard mega y venusaur mega blastoise mega 

2 hours ago, jayarock12 said:

have u seen mewtwo strikes back there are three megas one charizard mega y venusaur mega blastoise mega 

pretty sure you're referring to the clone blastoise,charizard and venusaur in the movie,because it was made in 1998-use some common sense m8 megas were released by nintendo recently,mewtwo strikes back is the very first pokemon movie

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

Actually Charizard (Mega X) was their in Gen 1.

Spoiler

Pokemon Origin Series

Spr_Y_Red.png