Okay my Favorite is Charizard (Mega X) not Charizard (Mega Y) because of  the fact that he has better stats to suit my team and he looks why cooler in my opinion, but I'd like to hear your guys opinions on this. Have fin and debate away on whose better

I prefer Y.  But X is also good because Overall dragon mover are mostly more powerful that other types ( GENERALLY SPEAKING ). One major con is that x is no longer a flying type. Charizard  y was unaffected by Ground type moves which is a BIG advantage since many super- powerful moves like earthquake etc. are ground type. Still being a dragon type has its own pros and cons. I personally would prefer the Y because it has a dragon type move ( OUTRAGE ) which is super effective against other dragon types while X also has the same moveset but is highly vulnerable to other dragon types.

Edited by Alex777

6 hours ago, Alex777 said:

I prefer Y.  But X is also good because Overall dragon mover are mostly more powerful that other types ( GENERALLY SPEAKING ). One major con is that x is no longer a flying type. Charizard  y was unaffected by Ground type moves which is a BIG advantage since many super- powerful moves like earthquake etc. are ground type. Still being a dragon type has its own pros and cons. I personally would prefer the Y because it has a dragon type move ( OUTRAGE ) which is super effective against other dragon types while X also has the same moveset but is highly vulnerable to other dragon types.

well not if you mega evolve it so then it can learn dragon moves, use them and not be affected by dragon types

37 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

well not if you mega evolve it so then it can learn dragon moves, use them and not be affected by dragon types

That's the reason i am supporting Y

2 hours ago, Alex777 said:

That's the reason i am supporting Y

but then if your opponent pulls out a wate or electric then you can just mega evolve it into mega x and they will both just do normal damage and not be super effective 

I prefer  Charizard (Mega Y)   because I dislike the color black....and well orange looks alot prettier and brighter.